VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes
May 7, 2017
No-no. Clearly the guitar was his manifestation of struggles with the whole undergoing situation of inner struggles. The sis knows this and thats why she wants to learn how to play his guitar. Come on buddie, keep up will ya!:cool:
You got me :FeelsGoodMan:, I was simply testing you to see whether you saw the underlying plot in GD's masterpiece known as Dual Family.

@Jellal did you properly name each character and start a new game?

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
You got me :FeelsGoodMan:, I was simply testing you to see whether you saw the underlying plot in GD's masterpiece known as Dual Family.

@Jellal did you properly name each character and start a new game?
I think it should be called Dual Blue balling. There is twich as much blue balling going on in this game then in the other ones.:closedeyesmile:

Jellal

Jun 14, 2017
hi, when i download the latest installment of this game, i receive failing diagnostics messages (they said unknown methods), so how can I solve them and upload this installment correctly so that i can play this game further? Thanks for helping me out.

yup, me
if u start from the start it should fix it i just started a new game an it works fine now

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
I have some doubts as to the gameplay of this game!

1) Is there and how do I see the current level of relationship with the Mother (Wife), Sister (Daughter), Prima (Niece) or Aunt (Sister-in-law) and how do I do this?

2) For example if I choose the option as a son to conquer the mother, can I also conquer the sister or the aunt too?

3) Are there MODs for this game?

May 7, 2017
I have some doubts as to the gameplay of this game!

1) Is there and how do I see the current level of relationship with the Mother (Wife), Sister (Daughter), Prima (Niece) or Aunt (Sister-in-law) and how do I do this?

2) For example if I choose the option as a son to conquer the mother, can I also conquer the sister or the aunt too?

3) Are there MODs for this game?
1) If you press F1, you are sent to a menu in which if you press "Profiles" you will be shown the cast of romance-able characters, that if you subsequently press on one of them it will display your relationship status. Said relationship status, works on a depleting criteria and is comprised of 3 phases: platonic (initial relationship state) and romantic or sexual states, depending on your approach. As for the relationship bar, it will deplete and send you to the next phase. The progression is seen with the white bars that start appearing when you have made a correct choice.

2) GD (the developer) has stated that there won't be a harem ending, so there's no point in romancing more than one character (at the moment). Although in some of his replies in Patreon, he has considered the possibility of allowing to romance/conquer more than one character.

3) No idea, if there are any mods for the game it might be a bit pointless, since there's too little content at this time and there isn't any reason to mod the game for now.

P.S: Prima in english is cousin, just so you know :)

Last edited:

Deleted member 24507

Donor
May 5, 2017
1) If you press F1, you are sent to a menu in which if you press "Profiles" you will be shown the cast of romance-able characters, that if you subsequently press on one of them it will display your relationship status. Said relationship status, works on a depleting criteria and is comprised of 3 phases: platonic (initial relationship state) and romantic or sexual states, depending on your approach. As for the relationship bar, it will deplete and send you to the next phase. The progression is seen with the white bars that start appearing when you have made a correct choice.

2) GD (the developer) has stated that there won't be a harem ending, so there's no point in romancing more than one character (at the moment). Although in some of his replies in Patreon, he has considered the possibility of allowing to romance/conquer more than one character.

3) No idea, if there are any mods for the game it might be a bit pointless since there's too little content at this time and there isn't any reason to mod the game for now.

tks

sorry about cousin not english...:coldsweat:

Deleted member 24507

Donor
May 5, 2017

3) No idea, if there are any mods for the game it might be a bit pointless since there's too little content at this time and there isn't any reason to mod the game for now.

so in that case does it mean that my level of relationship with the mother is in Platonic almost changing to romantic?
Sem título.jpg

May 7, 2017
so in that case does it mean that my level of relationship with the mother is in Platonic almost changing to romantic?
Sadly that isn't the case, it means that you still need to score 6 more points with the mother to either go towards the romantic phase or the sexual phase.

Deleted member 24507

Donor
May 5, 2017
Sadly that isn't the case, it means that you still need to score 6 more points with the mother to either go towards the romantic phase or the sexual phase.
1) so now I have only one point with her?

2) Do you have the complete walkthrough for the current version? Because what is available on the OP is only up to the previous version!

May 7, 2017
1) so now I have only one point with her?

2) Do you have the complete walkthrough for the current version? Because what is available on the OP is only up to the previous version!
1) Yes, you only have 1 point with her.
2) I don't have an updated walkthrough, besides I proceeded through the game by using the trial and error method. I did post a while back, some guidelines as to how to score relationship points, but it is only relevant for the past updates, and since this update doesn't appear to give you any points through choices, a walkthrough might be irrelevant plus some points seem to be given automatically.

peter0

Sep 6, 2017
Ok, I just tried the latest update V0.72 and the game closes at exactly the same place as V0.70 " trying to warn dad and the aunt says " so " what gives , ideas anyone

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
There is no point in that because there are no scenes to see.
and adding relation points will not change anything anyway as its linear and without choice tbh. starting the game with max relation will not change aint shit compared to play it normally. nothing unlocked or else

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes