VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
How do I get the scene to sit next to my mother on the plane?

every time the scene happens next to the cousin with me!

May 7, 2017
How do I get the scene to sit next to my mother on the plane?

every time the scene happens next to the cousin with me!
It is not possible for the son's path to decide his sitting on the plane, only the dad's path has that choice.

@Whitenicky, the custom edition allows you to change some aesthetics for some of the character profiles as of now, it doesn't add anything to the story, except for one minor cosmetic choice during this update (only Dad's path).

Last edited:

LokiTime

May 20, 2017
The Dad words are powerful, Dad is great, Dad is loved by every female characters in this Dad's Game, even the game's name is for dad, yes, Dadual Family. Dad is everything!

Hum? What? no i'm not the dev of this game, why?!!!

(yes, i play son route, yes yes)

Reactions: morphnet

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
@StarWarrior, do not test Gum Drop he might strip the son's path from ever having any choices in the future, literally making him a bystander and converting his path into a novel.
Are you trying to imply that the son as of this moment even has a path or any choices? I thought he already was a bystander and pretty much just ends up here and there. Its like he has a portal gun and teleports himself around the place but he also cant remember anything of it.

May 7, 2017
Are you trying to imply that the son as of this moment even has a path or any choices? I thought he already was a bystander and pretty much just ends up here and there. Its like he has a portal gun and teleports himself around the place but he also cant remember anything of it.
Come on, at least let me keep my placebo choices intact within the "son's peeking scheme for world domination path" :FeelsBadMan:.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Come on, at least let me keep my placebo choices intact within the "son's peeking scheme for world domination path" :FeelsBadMan:.
I saw that edit!
I let you keep your placebo bubble, cause im nice like that. Also dont forget, you got half a blowjob! that's more then peeking!
Hmm.. i wonder where the guitar was this time around? I bet it would have loved to go see the beach.

May 7, 2017
I saw that edit!
I let you keep your placebo bubble, cause im nice like that. Also dont forget, you got half a blowjob! that's more then peeking!
Hmm.. i wonder where the guitar was this time around? I bet it would have loved to go see the beach.
But, but we not only need that, we require to see Mr. skelly once again and make him a regular in the cast. Finally, Mr. skelly should talk endlessly to the son during his dreams and daydreaming sessions, about how he is viewed by his family as a fuck-up and make him ponder on it :eazyHype:. Besides we can't miss another jamming session with main love interest, the son's guitar.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
But, but we not only need that, we require to see Mr. skelly once again and make him a regular in the cast. Finally, Mr. skelly should talk endlessly to the son during his dreams and daydreaming sessions, about how he is viewed by his family as a fuck-up and make him ponder on it :eazyHype:. Besides we can't miss another jamming session with main love interest, the son's guitar.
Ahh yes.. teaching that pussy how to play the guitar like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah about that.. what was up with Mr.bones? explain that to me.
Cause my underdeveloped brain did not really get that part.

HoekieWoutstra

Jul 22, 2017
hi, when i download the latest installment of this game, i receive failing diagnostics messages (they said unknown methods), so how can I solve them and upload this installment correctly so that i can play this game further? Thanks for helping me out.

May 7, 2017
Yeah about that.. what was up with Mr.bones? explain that to me.
Cause my underdeveloped brain did not really get that part.
Mr. Skelly was a visual manifestation inside the son's head to represent his inner struggles and a way to defy/cope with the undergoing situation in his life (parents divorce), plus his apparent attraction towards his mother. I suppose GD might have used him as well in the future, to further confront the son's problem (sort of an aid) with his father plus any possible family situation.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Mr. Skelly was a visual manifestation inside the son's head to represent his inner struggles and a way to defy/cope with the undergoing situation in his life (parents divorce), plus his apparent attraction towards his mother. I suppose GD might have used him as well in the future, to further confront the son's problem (sort of an aid) with his father plus any possible family situation.
No-no. Clearly the guitar was his manifestation of struggles with the whole undergoing situation of inner struggles. The sis knows this and thats why she wants to learn how to play his guitar. Come on buddie, keep up will ya!:cool:

HoekieWoutstra

Jul 22, 2017
hi, when i download the latest installment of this game, i receive failing diagnostics messages (they said unknown methods), so how can I solve them and upload this installment correctly so that i can play this game further? Thanks for helping me out.
anyone else geeting theses problems?

yup, me

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes