VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Have some preview picks- I don't know the particulars though. One is the mom, the other is the aunt. The ass shot, I don't know (my guess would be the skanky cousin).

View attachment 28388 View attachment 28389 View attachment 28391
Nice to see he's continuing with avant garde camera angles, such as the "Inside a Miller Light can, peeping out the hole, just before being picked up by a homeless person" POV. I thought we'd reached the pinnacle with 20 screens of dialog while looking at the the underside of an airline coach seat.

Reactions: testor

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
And father is, probably, just standing there and preaching about morality, evil in women and salvation...
You know it man! Shame because this game had so much potential, and that mom(milf) model is one of the hottest in these games. He could have one of the best earning game on patreon, but he fucked up the story completely. Shame!

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
You know it man! Shame because this game had so much potential, and that mom(milf) model is one of the hottest in these games. He could have one of the best earning game on patreon, but he fucked up the story completely. Shame!
Everything in this game is so depressing aswell. I just get bored and depressed when i play it. Everyone is sad and yelling at each other. And non stop fighting about anything and everything. its like some soap opera show in the 80's.

Cal

Oct 18, 2016
Probably all this scenes involves father. While son if he's lucky, he's going to have one scene where he fucking with his guitar.
As long as the son is only fucking WITH his guitar, and not actually fucking it...I guess that's alright. But since this game has devolved into a colossal goat fuck, maybe the son will develop a twisted sexual fetish for the guitar, as opposed to his mother. Objectophilia I think it's called.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
As long as the son is only fucking WITH his guitar, and not actually fucking it...I guess that's alright. But since this game has devolved into a colossal goat fuck, maybe the son will develop a twisted sexual fetish for the guitar, as opposed to his mother. Objectophilia I think it's called.
I was joking about that with some other member back a few pages.
Sure seems to be going that way.
Hmm well the son does have the guitar.:rolleyes: Maybe something is going to happen between him and it?
So far thats pretty much the only thing he's been hiting and getting off.

Jon Sur

Jun 1, 2017
I wonder the dev is doing now that Patreon has made all those changes. He might have to get a real job soon.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I wonder the dev is doing now that Patreon has made all those changes. He might have to get a real job soon.
A new remaster where the family is not blood related. The dad is a stepdad, the son is adopted. The only thing blood related is the guitar the son has, since he has played so much on it his fingers started bleeding.

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
what changes ? and how are those changes going to affect the future of those games we love ? can u please explain ?

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
omg i did a simple check on Patreon and i found that dream of desire is under review right now

Capture.PNG

Reactions: Namco15
2.10 star(s) 188 Votes