VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Don-Daddy

May 6, 2017
This page is under review
wtf what the devoloper plan now for the game any news??

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
^ Pretty much.

Perhaps mom will actually kick the son out of the house after catching him fapping to her photos and labeling him as a sick pervert beyond redemption.

It would not surprise me if dad ended up going to jail for making moves on his own daughter.

This certainly isn't the incest game with "action" or a remotely "happy" ending.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
That it has a bad story, a bad plot or bad characters. Or that it's a bad game. At worst, the delays make it an "okay-ish" game.
Well, i must say, lets see what is your opinion, when september or oktober comes, and game hasn`t moved a bit. I see that you have joined in february, so you don`t know nothing about waiting and broken promises about this game. IMHO :WutFace:

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

MortuViu

Mar 18, 2018
Hi! Can some1 give me a mega link from I can download the game? cuz the mega from the start isnt working ^^ :D THX

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Part 3 is almost finished. No promises, I could probably finish everything by tomorrow or the day after. First, I have to remove some bloody virus infecting all my search engines. I'm no techie; I tried the basic adblockers, McSecurity can't seem to kill it, basic control panel>uninstall, %temp%>delete, all that.

I need help with that so I can start on Part 4 and after that...maybe some blondie.

Anyway, here's a cropped sample for Part 3.

:eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:

Aug 8, 2017
Part 3 is almost finished. No promises, I could probably finish everything by tomorrow or the day after. First, I have to remove some bloody virus infecting all my search engines. I'm no techie; I tried the basic adblockers, McSecurity can't seem to kill it, basic control panel>uninstall, %temp%>delete, all that.
Nowhere near tech savvy myself. But just got nailed by some nasty junk a few weeks back myself.
And since unfortunately through the years I can't seem to bring myself to abstain from them, ah.. 'artistic' websites...
I've always relied on malwarebytes (free for 14days) and adaware (free). Personally, I've almost always had success by downloading them when I needed them.. but only running them in safe mode. That seems to be the key for myself at least. Then I dump them when certain I'm finished and wait til I have to inevitably download them again.
I have no doubt that many others here know far more than I will ever hope to know.. but just wanted to toss out what little experience that has worked for me in the past.

In other words, am truly enjoying your short story.. and hoping to see it's continuation in the near future. Thanks!

Cameage

Aug 13, 2017

I need help with that so I can start on Part 4 and after that...maybe some blondie.

Anyway, here's a cropped sample for Part 3.

:eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:
Sorry, but do you have a link to all that stuff? I searched but maybe I missed something.

Feb 7, 2018
Well, i must say, lets see what is your opinion, when september or oktober comes, and game hasn`t moved a bit. I see that you have joined in february, so you don`t know nothing about waiting and broken promises about this game. IMHO :WutFace:
I've been following the game since June last year? Really, I just found THIS site out back in february, not the game.

That said, why would that change anything I said? Yeah, I might hate the game, but not because it's quality bad, but because of the development hurdles.

^ Pretty much.

Perhaps mom will actually kick the son out of the house after catching him fapping to her photos and labeling him as a sick pervert beyond redemption.

It would not surprise me if dad ended up going to jail for making moves on his own daughter.

This certainly isn't the incest game with "action" or a remotely "happy" ending.
We have Word of developer that it all depends on how many affection points we rack up, but that good endings are definitely going to be there.:p

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Patreon hit again, i hope he will continue the game even if he quit patreon. Ilove the story

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
lol you don't realize he's going to pull the "sorry guys can't continue game how I want it...this is it for me...THANKS FOR ALL THAT MONEY BTW" obvious thing

gumdrop and darksilver battling for who are actually most happy to have an 'out' to get out of making their game

Reactions: Vanaduke

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
lol you don't realize he's going to pull the "sorry guys can't continue game how I want it...this is it for me...THANKS FOR ALL THAT MONEY BTW" obvious thing

gumdrop and darksilver battling for who are actually most happy to have an 'out' to get out of making their game
Yeah. One the reasons I withdrew my pledge is that the story is too stretched out and it wont be long before he'll discountinue and abadon the game. I reckon pass ACT I, that is why I made fan arts-my guts kept reassuring me gumdrop wont be able to deliver significant sex scenes let alone do erotic nude puzzles.

Reactions: xןʞ

Seraphi23

Sep 4, 2017
"The revisions will be mostly textual, specifically naming/dialogue phrasing that implies prohibited themes. While that context is under revision, the scenes/images themselves will remain fully intact, unchanged."

Can we expect a patch to circumvent patreon censorship, I wonder?

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes