VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
"The revisions will be mostly textual, specifically naming/dialogue phrasing that implies prohibited themes. While that context is under revision, the scenes/images themselves will remain fully intact, unchanged."

Can we expect a patch to circumvent patreon censorship, I wonder?
There's always LewdPatcher to circumvent Nazi Patreon.

shitfaced

Sep 10, 2017
I just don’t get some people. They come here, a pirate forum, to bash and complain about milking and late content and whatnot about a game they get for free. They neber cease to amaze me, but hey, it’s the internet and everyone has an opinion. This game is so far above others that is worth the late updates - that’s my view of course and that’s why I am modesty supporting the game in Patreon.
I was a top tier supporter for a while in the beginning because the game had potential (along with supporting DMD, BB, and more). I'm no longer supporting this developer for stated reasons, and no longer playing this game for stated reasons. I just don't get why some people can't accept criticism in one form or another without drawing their own conclusions in advance. The so called "bashing" that you named it, was merely directed towards the income vs content.

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
That didn't help BB and various other games. Then again, if developer is not willing to compromise he doesn't deserve our support.
Dunno what happened to BB but DoD was saved by patches. SS is following suit i reckon.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
No, I love the game. I am saying that even if I come to hate for development time reasons, it's not going to change the actual quality of the game.
and here i thought you were going to cum to the light :eek:penedeyewink:

Last edited:
Reactions: YWU

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Here is one email I just received, from his Patreon website :

''Heyo! I've got another update for you.

For those unfamiliar, Patreon recently requested that I rearrange some contextual elements to abide by their platform's ToS. As voiced in my message, I've successfully communicated the changes necessary with staff and should be back up and running this week!

The revisions will be mostly textual, specifically naming/dialogue phrasing that implies prohibited themes. While that context is under revision, the scenes/images themselves will remain fully intact, unchanged.

Later this week, I'll be prepared to share a complete overview of the new version, including both revisions and new features you've been requesting (saves, story skip, customization, etc) -- fun stuff to look forward to.

Regardless, the story will continue! I've already begun posing and rendering the first two segments of Part X and will continue after this week's business is settled. Here's a look at what's planned imminently:

• Part IX Revision
  • Three Part X Previews
  • Android Build
  • Another Three Part X Previews
  • Website + More!

Thankfully, the development time of Part X won't be as painfully egregious as the previous installment. This month I'll be doubling my rendering setup to a total ten machines, allowing another image-heavy installment in the thousands without sacrificing three months of time. This week was a minor inconvenience, but we'll be right back on track, pronto!

Hopefully that was insightful. Thank you for the kind messages and wishes -- I'm glad you're willing to stick along for the ride, however bumpy.

See you soon!

Best,

Kyle,

Gumdrop Games''

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Part 3. Release!

A Mother's Touch

In the light of Kyle's assurance to continue the game. Let us celebrate this predicament through the latest installment of my short series. We're getting closer to its final conclusion. Towards the climactic ending this game deserves.

Don't forget to read Part 1 and Part 2 before venturing into Part 3.

Part 1.
Part 2.
Part 3.

Part 3 sample images. Enjoy!

the az

Jan 13, 2018
Pl View attachment 15902
Overview:
A wife and husband can no longer stand each other – for more reasons they care to claim for. With their past love crushed and family seemingly splitting at the seams, an exhausted wife and mother seeks sexual validation. A faultless sister and daughter begins her inevitable sexual awakening. Choose your role as Father or Son and witness two perspectives of one family falling to pieces, grasping for any possible signs of love in their descent​

Updated: 30/3/2018
Censorship: No
Version: 0.98 CE
Developer/Publisher:
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Genre: 3DCG, Multiple Protagonist, Male Protagonist, MILF, Voyeurism, Incest, Oral Sex, Groping, Seduction, rape

Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Downloads:
Windows: - - - - -

Thanks to @Torak01 for the upload
MacOS: - - - - -
Extras:

View attachment 2929 View attachment 2930 View attachment 2931 View attachment 2932
View attachment 15902
Overview:
A wife and husband can no longer stand each other – for more reasons they care to claim for. With their past love crushed and family seemingly splitting at the seams, an exhausted wife and mother seeks sexual validation. A faultless sister and daughter begins her inevitable sexual awakening. Choose your role as Father or Son and witness two perspectives of one family falling to pieces, grasping for any possible signs of love in their descent​

Updated: 30/3/2018
Censorship: No
Version: 0.98 CE
Developer/Publisher:
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Genre: 3DCG, Multiple Protagonist, Male Protagonist, MILF, Voyeurism, Incest, Oral Sex, Groping, Seduction, rape

Instructions:

Changelog:

Downloads:
Windows: - - - - -

Thanks to @Torak01 for the upload
MacOS: - - - - -
Extras:

View attachment 2929 View attachment 2930 View attachment 2931 View attachment 2932
plz,update the of the game,,, :)

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
plz,update the of the game,,, :)
There is an updated walkthrough some pages earlier.

As for gumdrop´s post: I hope there will be a 18+ patch coming for the next version, if he goes "patreon´s neo-victorian a...ness friendly"

Man In Moon

Sep 27, 2017
I'm hearing a lot of conflicting reports so far, but before that as of this last version do you get any action with the Mom other than Kiss? Now from what I'm hearing is that this game got hit by the Patreon Nazi and all the things that make this an awesome game are going the way of the Dinosaur. Further compounding the problem, I'm hearing the dev more than likely is gonna do a remake of 'So long, and thanks for all the fish'. I find that extremely disappointing. As far as Incest stories go this game had one of the best plotlines and writing I've seen outside of 'A Wife And Mother'. It was a rarity in that three lines in you weren't hopping into bed with a random female, and that you could feel a real meaningful relationship growing. And while a render here or there might have been a bit off, the art was still incredible. So given that the developer is likely looking to make like a tree and leaf, and that Patreon is doing a hunter-killer drone impression on Incest content, I'm really considering just keeping my current download, and writing a privet small story to compleat what I would do with the story as it sits.

crazytr4

Apr 7, 2018
No matter what I do, I couldn't access to mom scene. When I woke up, she is gone.

● Wake her up (Bare ass scene, same outcome)
● Get out of bed (Dick on ass scene, same outcome)

even if I followed Walkthrough?

this one I think

yankee77

Apr 12, 2018
idk what to say to the developers of these games most of them are not even complete yet. just milking patrons with no content at all. the only thing i can say that close to completing is summertime saga the dev of that game don't add reasons to excuses. they deliver.. gumdrop games on the otherhand is........... you add my blanks. mine just frustrations in it

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes