• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Punkhazard

Mar 9, 2018
i give excellent appraisal for this game graphic...:happyblush but the story is quite boring because as a player i can't my own decisions no matter what i choose the character will always on a good side or a little bit slow in the story but i think it's because the game have finish yet so... i'll wait for the next update..;) by the way... i was hoping that i can also play another character like the mother, daughter, or Karen to see from they point of view.. :oops::happyblush

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
I have a question.
How does Patreon detect whether or not a game has incest in it?
What if the patreon page doesn't have anything related to incest?
Do they play the game themselves to find out?
I don't know for sure, but me thinks it's someone reporting the games. Dating My Daughter was one of the earlier ones and Big Brother went for months without a hitch. (I was beginning to think it was a Russian conspiracy). Eventually Big Brother was taken down too. Same thing when a creator tries to circumvent Patreon rules by having a patch floating around the internet. I believe someone finds out and lets Patreon know. I wouldn't be surprised in the grand scheme of things, Patreon doesn't care if it doesn't know. Money is money, but if someone complains, then they have to do something.

None of this is cold hard facts, it's just reasoning by watching the drama unfold...

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Your last point is probably the most certain. Patreon would rather have a revenue stream than suspend pages. But, morality and business are finnicky and so they will always bow to the masses if there is a threat to their greater revenues.

Cameage

Aug 13, 2017
Did anyone else have an issue where the secret clickables in the latest chapter just weren't there? They still showed up as locked on the secrets screen and weren't clickable. This was my first playthrough, too, so I know it wasn't old save shenanigans.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
I have a question.
How does Patreon detect whether or not a game has incest in it?
What if the patreon page doesn't have anything related to incest?
Do they play the game themselves to find out?
I'd imagine it would go something like this during the weekly staff meeting at Patreon's Remove Mommies department:

"Okay, now Kelly, any illicit son on mother penetration going on in any of the games on your list?"

"Well, I haven't really checked but I've got my suspicions about
Wanton Mother, Teaching Mommy and Target: Mom's Butthole."

Cameage

Aug 13, 2017
I'd imagine it would go something like this during the weekly staff meeting at Patreon's Remove Mommies department:

"Okay, now Kelly, any illicit son on mother penetration going on in any of the games on your list?"

"Well, I haven't really checked but I've got my suspicions about
Wanton Mother, Teaching Mommy and Target: Mom's Butthole."
BRB, gonna start writing the script for Target: Mom's Butthole.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Doesn't sound anything like incest. Sounds like someone is going after Mom's ex-husband. Should be safe.

Cameage

Aug 13, 2017
F95 should do a yearly community game project, and the first one should be Target: Mom's Butthole.

sharpys

May 21, 2017
Has this game gotten any better or is it still just blue-balls ?
Enough blue balls in here to decorate a christmas tree several times over with all the greens spent by some people in here to make that tree several meters higher.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes