VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

lamero

Aug 18, 2017
That's very idealistic and I agree that's how patreon should be, but I don't think that's how it really is. Those people pledging money make demands of the creator and if they're not met they pull their pledge. There is a lot of pressure on creators to cave to supporters if they want to make money. It sucks but it's the reality of it. We've seen the results of going down that route and it's almost always disastrous and produces an inferior product, but they do it anyway because like you, I think many devs are not well off either, they hope these games are their golden ticket, and in the end the lure of more money will usually win out over artistic integrity. Gumdrops seems to have the best of both worlds. He's got a lot of loyal pledgers and he's earned their pledge while telling his own story in his own way. I think your desire to see the game flourish will come to fruition because of that, regardless of what displeasure people may be voicing in this thread.
I could not have said it better myself. It’s like somewhere down the line Patreon became mixed up and confused for a crowd funding site like GoFundMe. Crowd funding you’re paying for/showing your demand for whatever it is you put that money down on, and you are entitled to it. Patreon shouldn’t been seen like that, but with this genre of adult fiction, I think it’s inevitably always going to happen. Overall, I say support the dude for what he’s creating, if you don’t like it, don’t support. Simple as that right? And this is coming from me. I’m not one to join forums and speak out, but there is just way too much hate/displeasure for petty reasons in my opinion. Thank you for your input CunningPig, it’s good to see civilized conversation that isn’t spewing nonsense.

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Does guitar playing mini game have any relevance to the actual game?

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
I could not have said it better myself. It’s like somewhere down the line Patreon became mixed up and confused for a crowd funding site like GoFundMe. Crowd funding you’re paying for/showing your demand for whatever it is you put that money down on, and you are entitled to it. Patreon shouldn’t been seen like that, but with this genre of adult fiction, I think it’s inevitably always going to happen. Overall, I say support the dude for what he’s creating, if you don’t like it, don’t support. Simple as that right? And this is coming from me. I’m not one to join forums and speak out, but there is just way too much hate/displeasure for petty reasons in my opinion. Thank you for your input CunningPig, it’s good to see civilized conversation that isn’t spewing nonsense.
Oh bohoo. Sounding morally mature in an immorally, indecent game doesn't hold you anything superior. It's cringe worthy and revolting to read the two of you and your condescending exchange of-I can't find a better word for it -supercilious, arrogant reasoning.

Pledges are supporter's discretion whether or not to continue funding the game they desire. I may not be self-conceited as the two of you but I too like the game; I want it to flourish and prosper which led me to support it. However, with a few chapters and a couple of 20s, it's my own disposition to decide whether it's worth it, it's not. I'm not sucking gumdrop's patreonic dick like you two.

The game is ridiculously slow, the pacing and story telling to which you guys praise and gumdrop claims to be believable is consistently depressing. Act 1 is the appetizer filled with misplaced scenes (Mom-son shopping), unnecessary fillers (fucking guitar bullshit), and unwise used of settings to justify stupid unsatisfying angle-shots that doesn't live up to the category of an adult fucking game: We have a gym scene so we could watch Mom in tights and lifting weights; Dad-Daughter shopping scene used to justifying underskirt shots and voyeur nymphomaniac fantasies; Beach scenes where Gumdrop blue-balls us patreon pledgers with bikini shots and few nude renders; Cinema bullcrap used to somehow ponder the emotional lust conundrum, should I continue imagining my mom nude? should I continue wondering what my daughter looks like naked? Bitch please.

If you think most of us here withdrew our pledges because we're not getting immediate action, you're being stupid. Everybody knows gumdrop's incompetence to deliver his releases on time. I hate to be blunt but the story is shit, the pacing and progress is shit, the transition from one setting to another is shit, the scenes are terrifically rendered but is shadowed by sub-par dialogue and it's undefiantly agreed by everyone that the the mini games and non-nude puzzles are fucking unnecessary, profiles are useless and the custom edition is an utter diarrhea.

If the appetizer is horrible, it's worth to note that the entree might be worse. Again, I refuse to swallow his patreonic dick no longer. I would rather watch others choke on that for free.

If you didn't catch my drift, I would rather watch you cocksuckers bled dry by gumdrop, the result is not worth my buck. Good Day!

lamero

Aug 18, 2017
Oh bohoo. Sounding morally mature in an immorally, indecent game doesn't hold you anything superior. It's cringe worthy and revolting to read the two of you and your condescending exchange of-I can't find a better word for it -supercilious, arrogant reasoning.

Pledges are supporter's discretion whether or not to continue funding the game they desire. I may not be self-conceited as the two of you but I too like the game; I want it to flourish and prosper which led me to support it. However, with a few chapters and a couple of 20s, it's my own disposition to decide whether it's worth it, it's not. I'm not sucking gumdrop's patreonic dick like you two.

The game is ridiculously slow, the pacing and story telling to which you guys praise and gumdrop claims to be believable is consistently depressing. Act 1 is the appetizer filled with misplaced scenes (Mom-son shopping), unnecessary fillers (fucking guitar bullshit), and unwise used of settings to justify stupid unsatisfying angle-shots that doesn't live up to the category of an adult fucking game: We have a gym scene so we could watch Mom in tights and lifting weights; Dad-Daughter shopping scene used to justifying underskirt shots and voyeur nymphomaniac fantasies; Beach scenes where Gumdrop blue-balls us patreon pledgers with bikini shots and few nude renders; Cinema bullcrap used to somehow ponder the emotional lust conundrum, should I continue imagining my mom nude? should I continue wondering what my daughter looks like naked? Bitch please.

If you think most of us here withdrew our pledges because we're not getting immediate action, you're being stupid. Everybody knows gumdrop's incompetence to deliver his releases on time. I hate to be blunt but the story is shit, the pacing and progress is shit, the transition from one setting to another is shit, the scenes are terrifically rendered but is shadowed by sub-par dialogue and it's undefiantly agreed by everyone that the the mini games and non-nude puzzles are fucking unnecessary, profiles are useless and the custom edition is an utter diarrhea.

If the appetizer is horrible, it's worth to note that the entree might be worse. Again, I refuse to swallow his patreonic dick no longer. I would rather watch others choke on that for free.

If you didn't catch my drift, I would rather watch you cocksuckers bled dry by gumdrop, the result is not worth my buck. Good Day!
I completely get where you are coming from. If you go back and reread what I wrote, the synopsis is; if you don’t like the game and how it’s turning out, you don’t have to support the dude. I’m not a social justice warrior and I sure as hell don’t think i’m better than anyone here. Brother this shit is about incest, in society that hoe is shunned upon. We’re all here cause we enjoy shit like this, we’re not here to make the forum politically correct, I just like being respectful. I’m not a patron, i’m just your average joe hitching the free ride from F95. I understand that you feel as if this guy wasted your money and fucked you over. The game has plenty flaws, I get it. But my opinion is coming from someone who is getting access for free. So in a sense I have no right to complain, but you do. What I collected from your insults and anger is that you completely disagree on how the guy has executed this game. What can I say? Nothing. I don’t agree and that’s cool with me. Again, I completely get where you’re coming from, I’m not taking that away from you. You have the right to be upset with this game; you pledged, and feel the game going to the shitter with each update. An extremely slow burn that torched your cash. I got to play for free, without any commitment. I’m just out here giving my two cents on Patreon and how I think you’re there to support the artist/content creator/whatever because you want to support them. If you take it as a subscription service, again, I completely understand the outrage. I reiterated that like 5 times now. Your anger is understood, but going around calling people who’s opinions differ from yours cocksuckers? Good shit. I’m still gonna play each update as long as it shows up here, and i’m sure you’re going to as well? If not, why don’t you save your anger and cool out my friend. You chose to come on this forum to voice your opinion just like I did. I respect that. But it’s waste of your own time if you’re just going to keep bashing at others and the creator. Stop giving a fuck, it’s not hard.

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
I completely get where you are coming from. If you go back and reread what I wrote, the synopsis is; if you don’t like the game and how it’s turning out, you don’t have to support the dude. I’m not a social justice warrior and I sure as hell don’t think i’m better than anyone here. Brother this shit is about incest, in society that hoe is shunned upon. We’re all here cause we enjoy shit like this, we’re not here to make the forum politically correct, I just like being respectful. I’m not a patron, i’m just your average joe hitching the free ride from F95. I understand that you feel as if this guy wasted your money and fucked you over. The game has plenty flaws, I get it. But my opinion is coming from someone who is getting access for free. So in a sense I have no right to complain, but you do. What I collected from your insults and anger is that you completely disagree on how the guy has executed this game. What can I say? Nothing. I don’t agree and that’s cool with me. Again, I completely get where you’re coming from, I’m not taking that away from you. You have the right to be upset with this game; you pledged, and feel the game going to the shitter with each update. An extremely slow burn that torched your cash. I got to play for free, without any commitment. I’m just out here giving my two cents on Patreon and how I think you’re there to support the artist/content creator/whatever because you want to support them. If you take it as a subscription service, again, I completely understand the outrage. I reiterated that like 5 times now. Your anger is understood, but going around calling people who’s opinions differ from yours cocksuckers? Good shit. I’m still gonna play each update as long as it shows up here, and i’m sure you’re going to as well? If not, why don’t you save your anger and cool out my friend. You chose to come on this forum to voice your opinion just like I did. I respect that. But it’s waste of your own time if you’re just going to keep bashing at others and the creator. Stop giving a fuck, it’s not hard.
The aforementioned derogatory is meant for people who paid. Turns out you're not one of them. Of course you're asking me not to give a fuck, you're a freeloader. I paid for the game so you can masturbate for FREE.

JR81

Feb 28, 2017
The aforementioned derogatory is meant for people who paid. Turns out you're not one of them. Of course you're asking me not to give a fuck, you're a freeloader. I paid for the game so you can masturbate for FREE.
Where the fuck do you think you are? You're on a PIRATE FORUM calling people freeloaders. So you paid... YAY for you. We thank you your highness. Like others have said before. Patreon is a platform, where artists can realize THEIR vision, not yours or any other's. If you agree with that vision, pledge, if not, don't. So, like you said "Boohoo". Grow the fuck up.

D

Deleted member 42

What is happening with this game? 2 months and still no new version

Cal

Oct 18, 2016
Christ on a goddamn bike...more "Dutch Tilt" angles galore. Kyle really fancies himself to be the Orson Welles of adult visual novels. It's too bad- his renders are fantastic (that was one of the reasons I was a patron last year). This, of course, is compounded by a Tennessee Williams- level melancholia to the story line which leads you to think there's are real possibility that the MC (son or father) may eventually jump out of an upstairs window, or end up being institutionalized.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes