VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
How about No?
Let's quit asking and wait for it to come out.
Would you like it if I posted in the thread and you see the thread is updated...
You eagerly run to the the last post to find out...
That the doggo said..
Woof! It ain't out yet!

JinXXX

Jul 12, 2017
Lol how you guys already know aunt is uninteresting & unnecessary without playing?
Because the aunt will be exactly same as in the other games= Naughty slut. And she's the first you're gonna fck, as always. I hope the developer of this game at least uses his imagination and we don't see those fcking shopping and bowling scenes.

LokiTime

May 20, 2017
Well, i restarted a new game, to prepare the next release (as the Son, i prefer it) and, well, this game is great. The creator push slowly the romance, putting only some clues here and here, some glances, some words... So yeah, i'm a great fan of it. For the Aunt, i guess it will be the "fun" part, a real huntress, and the "temptation" side for the son. (Like the cousin is, for the father road). I really like this fact you have 4 "main" ladies in game.

Dr.Brule

Aug 2, 2017
I hope this new update isn't disappointing,i've been let down by some of the other titles limited content in their updates.Starting to feel burned out by all of it.

fredoo04

Jun 22, 2017

The Quick & Dirty: 9PM PST release of $20+ Custom Edition, 11PM PST release for $5+ Regular Edition.

First of all, I want to thank everyone new and past for supporting me this month -- there was an apparent sparseness of previews and goodies, yet so many of you stood by me regardless. Thank you for enduring my silent wrath -- things should be getting back onto an actual schedule now that I've recently purchased another rendering rig.

With the embarrassing shenanigans at the beginning of the month, I'm still astounded by the continued if not increased warmth and positivity from you. I'm still figuring this whole thing out, however many months I'm into it; quite the platitude, I'm fully aware. I've got a lot of room to improve my development process and dumping money back into the project is a no-brainier for improvement.

With or without an arsenal of graphics processors, I'm responsible for managing the consecutively slimming months in the best way possible. There's always something that I end up cutting from the release due to time and I can't iterate enough how frustrating that specific situation is. Of course, I always try to keep the juiciest slabs in since that's what you've been waiting a month for, no question.

The remainder of today will be spent fluffing up the remaining writing and compressing the files; don't worry, there won't be any 3rd party compression software involved this time! I'll be releasing the Custom Edition release for $20+ patrons around 9PM PST, the Regular Edition release coming out around 11PM PST. To my European friends, I'll give you an additional humbled bow; I realize it's a shin kick with my releases always floating out in the late evening. The schedule will be remedied eventually, now an actual possibility with additional time-savers.

I hope you'll continue to bear with me for a while, whether or not you continue support me financially. It may often be rationed at a crippled, yet somehow rushed pace, but it's a story that I need to tell. Check in tonight to see how that story will continue, featuring the plump bosom of an aunt and in-law!

See you soon, my friends.

Kyle,

Gumdrop Games

WareWaNanji

Jul 21, 2017
Just with Part IV, what is the highest relationship points that you can get with the mom from son's POV?

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Let's hope for some actual content.

The past two updates have been extremely underwhelming in terms of the wait vs content ratio and spare me with the "b-b-but two story lines" nonsense. Dreams of Desire is pumping out more content, with NUMEROUS family members, spanning numerous branching paths (since the very first episode) and in my opinion, at a far higher quality.

We had 6~ new scenes now across a total of two updates and one was one of the most pointless "remasters" I think i've ever seen.

Let's hope i'm proven wrong this update

jhonredcorn

Jul 27, 2017
oh introduction of the aunt... wow, whats next? introduction of aunts neighbor? and after that introduction of a random jehovas witness knocking on mcs door? introductions until act 27, then we would finally get some action... maybe...

fredoo04

Jun 22, 2017

Custom Edition Crashing -- ETA Pushed To 3AM PST

Hey! One quick one about an impediment that I've encountered. Don't worry, it won't be as drastic of a slippery slope this
time.
I had started an upload for the PC/Mac Act I - Part V Custom Edition at 4PM, just now finding a series of fatal crashing errors while testing on a computer I wasn't developing with. It's reading two different errors throughout the game, one similar to the "k" naming error from last release (naming the aunt this time) and a new one that must have something to do with the persistent variables linked to the custom profile clothing.

The most infuriating part of the crashing -- as I'm sure you remember from last time -- is how my development computer didn't encounter these crashes at all, making them unknown until a new system fires the game up.

I canceled the upload, now I'm scrubbing the code as fast as I can and will immediately build another distribution once it's fixed. Uploading the two OS versions to MEGA completely took over three hours with my throttled, substandard internet speed. With a comb of the code, I should be able to diagnose and cure it in an hour or two at most. The rest of that tacked on time is accounting for my agonizingly slow uploading.

The extra few hours are a little painful, but certainly not as melodramatic as last month's event. There's still another day left in the month so thankfully no one will be charged next month's pledge for what is month's content.

I'll make a temporary post once I've got the bug under wraps so you know what to expect. Hang in there -- it will be worth it!

Kyle,

Gumdrop Games

jhonredcorn

Jul 27, 2017

Custom Edition Crashing -- ETA Pushed To 3AM PST

Hey! One quick one about an impediment that I've encountered. Don't worry, it won't be as drastic of a slippery slope this
time.
I had started an upload for the PC/Mac Act I - Part V Custom Edition at 4PM, just now finding a series of fatal crashing errors while testing on a computer I wasn't developing with. It's reading two different errors throughout the game, one similar to the "k" naming error from last release (naming the aunt this time) and a new one that must have something to do with the persistent variables linked to the custom profile clothing.

The most infuriating part of the crashing -- as I'm sure you remember from last time -- is how my development computer didn't encounter these crashes at all, making them unknown until a new system fires the game up.

I canceled the upload, now I'm scrubbing the code as fast as I can and will immediately build another distribution once it's fixed. Uploading the two OS versions to MEGA completely took over three hours with my throttled, substandard internet speed. With a comb of the code, I should be able to diagnose and cure it in an hour or two at most. The rest of that tacked on time is accounting for my agonizingly slow uploading.

The extra few hours are a little painful, but certainly not as melodramatic as last month's event. There's still another day left in the month so thankfully no one will be charged next month's pledge for what is month's content.

I'll make a temporary post once I've got the bug under wraps so you know what to expect. Hang in there -- it will be worth it!

Kyle,

Gumdrop Games
got my lotion and tissues in advance... im ready..

JohnEffinDoe

Jun 11, 2017
There has never been once when Gumdropgames released the game without any hiccups and almost everytime he comes up with some sort of excuses, it doesn't take anymore than 5 mins to finish his new update. The story isn't that compelling like Dating My Daughter and Dreams of Desire just some run of the mill generic incest story. What's disappointing is that he has the liberty of posting nude pinups of mom and sis in his patreon but can't incorporate those in the game due to the story progression being so damn slow because we are not remotely close to such a relationship with the significant other while this being the 5th update. To a certain extent i can understand the gratifying experience of earning something rather than being just given to you. And now that he is going to introduce the Aunt cuz why obviously he wouldn't every damn game is doing it he might just milk the same idea (screw coming up with something original), it gives him the green light to make the game even more tediously cocktease. From what we have seen so far my premonition is we won't be able to bone shit until ACT 50 or something arrives.

U

User_166761

There has never been once when Gumdropgames released the game without any hiccups and almost everytime he comes up with some sort of excuses, it doesn't take anymore than 5 mins to finish his new update. The story isn't that compelling like Dating My Daughter and Dreams of Desire just some run of the mill generic incest story. What's disappointing is that he has the liberty of posting nude pinups of mom and sis in his patreon but can't incorporate those in the game due to the story progression being so damn slow because we are not remotely close to such a relationship with the significant other while this being the 5th update. To a certain extent i can understand the gratifying experience of earning something rather than being just given to you. And now that he is going to introduce the Aunt cuz why obviously he wouldn't every damn game is doing it he might just milk the same idea (screw coming up with something original), it gives him the green light to make the game even more tediously cocktease. From what we have seen so far my premonition is we won't be able to bone shit until ACT 50 or something arrives.
"The story isn't that compelling like Dating My Daughter and Dreams of Desire just some run of the mill generic incest story"? really? so you think a daughter who behaves like a 5 years old is not generic (and quite creepy to be honest)? or literal silver dudes doing all the work for you and the game becoming a series of random fuckfests? those two are as bad as they get when it comes to story. At least Gumdropgames is trying something more harmonious, even if he isn't delivering enough teasing. I welcome that.

Last edited by a moderator:
2.10 star(s) 188 Votes