VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
Poll Day 1 - MOTHER
$20+ patrons
Aug 12 at 6:54pm
To kick off the first month, we'll be voting for some of the garbs we've come across so far in Dual Family.
Choose the card color with the most temptation -- it's for your mother!

Silver, thus far, is in the lead. I voted 'Gold' myself- the mom in those tight jeans is quite stimulating!
But I have no problem with the workout outfit either.
Thanks. I like Gold one. He's an artist with light

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Silver, thus far, is in the lead. I voted 'Gold' myself- the mom in those tight jeans is quite stimulating!
But I have no problem with the workout outfit either.
Love all three, but Red seem like a most sexy option. Silver is very good at emphasizing her best features though.

It seems like this game will always be full of potential until the dev gets his head out of the clouds.
He's using that potential. It makes perfect sense to remaster things, when there is a little content. Than remaster zillion of it. And it's not like you're know that we will receive less content in Part V than it's originally planned. We all want more and more content, but he choose new features over progression.

Last edited:

Cal

Oct 18, 2016
Poll Day 2 - DAUGHTER
$20+ patrons
Aug 13 at 7:33pm
To kick off the first month, we'll be voting for some of the garbs we've come across so far in Dual Family.
Choose the card color with the most captivation -- it's for your daughter!

I voted orange myself. Seemed like a no-brainer.

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
Poll Day 2 - DAUGHTER
$20+ patrons
Aug 13 at 7:33pm
Choose the card color with the most captivation -- it's for your daughter!

I voted orange myself. Seemed like a no-brainer.
Green that shirt...

aizawa

Jul 25, 2017
i want to play this game. but before i play. i want to know if i choose the son can i fuck the sister too??

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
His head ain't in the clouds; it's buried deep in that cash cow. Gotta keep that money flowing as long as possible, best way is to not advance story!
Really? The dev spent all the time and energy to try to improve the opening sections of the game with all new renders and slight story improvements, and you proclaim him milking? As was already said, it's easier to remaster and improve things when they are small than when they are much larger in number or size.

Exactly how much are you pledging? If greater than zero then you have room to talk, otherwise why don't you keep quiet and just enjoy the game when a new release drops? GFC, all these people bitching about "milking" when 99% of them are Patreoning ZERO to any given dev... Good grief, just enjoy your free games, and not show us all your jealousy and pettiness at what some dev does or does not do.

Last edited:

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Yeah, the "sex in 5 minutes" type games I play here and there but not often at all. I much prefer games that take time to get into it, like a lot of the QSP games coming out. The adult gaming genre has grown so much in the last couple years, cant wait to see what the future brings :)
I don't think the majority realise who much of a head-fuck going into an incest relationship would be. Yes it can be a good fantasy, but for it to actually happen it would take some serious thought from those involved to be willing to go through with it, so the pacing is important if the devs truly want to create an erotic experience.

Brobaco

Aug 18, 2017
i want to play this game. but before i play. i want to know if i choose the son can i fuck the sister too??
Yes, you can, but at the beginning, as a son, you have more oportunities with the mother. On the Part V probably you'll make more thing with the sis because the others you can only do advances with the mom.

fredoo04

Jun 22, 2017
Act I Part V - Wednesday, August 30th!

Wednesday, August 30th is the next release. I hope you're looking forward to it!
This one is fun. More intrusive angles, a TON more story choices and some really good, downright sexy looking shots. Like I've mentioned previously, this story chapter will present to you some pretty major, divisive decisions -- I hope you're ready!

On release day, I'll be posting the +$20 customization version first, then the regular version afterwards. To use the customization features, visit the Secrets Menu and click the mysterious question mark button.

Plenty more previews coming before then -- stay tuned my friends!

Gumdrop Games

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
So did not see this anywhere in the forum but how does one get the scene with mom in bed where she has no panties?
Have seen the pics and in walkthrough it has it that you get out of bed but not sure how on son chain

Hawatari

Jun 22, 2017
So did not see this anywhere in the forum but how does one get the scene with mom in bed where she has no panties?
Have seen the pics and in walkthrough it has it that you get out of bed but not sure how on son chain
It's when she comes at night to son's bed. Don't try to touch or kiss her, she will be still in bed in the morning, then choose the option to wake her up instead of trying to get out of bed.

Reactions: Deathdawg

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
It's when she comes at night to son's bed. Don't try to touch or kiss her, she will be still in bed in the morning, then choose the option to wake her up instead of trying to get out of bed.
Thanks....some reason that never crossed my mind not to touch her....meh I blame my Perv brain cells ;)

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes