• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art Dual Family Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Incest_freak

Jun 25, 2021
I love this game, sad that it is not wild enough i hope the new version will have more scenes. I saw many artworks here fulfilling the game's purpose very well and they are just awesome! Anyway here is my first work in daz, only cpu rendering :(. any tips?
DF_Fanart_com5.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

renathorne

Oct 17, 2021
Hey guys, will there be Part IV of the Dual Family Fan Art? And also what do you guys think of the newest update of Dual Family game?

6exWa41ne

Nov 7, 2021
These are the character files, a list of assets will show what is missing when you open them in Daz. You should be able to find them from there.
hI! tell me pls which pubikchair and brest you use?

i have problem with jpg. Asha G3FV7 / all textures \My DAZ 3D Library\Runtime\Textures\Anagord\AshaG3F
i dont have folder

data/4_0_2/supportimages

i try create that folder/ but again have black zone and square wtf?
XD

1636313476537.png
1636311941774.png

Last edited:

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
I'd love to see a render of Mom and Sis bent over naked in front of a screen showing Part II, looking back at the unseen MC: "THE FUCK IS THIS ARTSY-FARTSY CRAP? JUST FUCK US ALREADY!"

• Haha
Reactions: 6exWa41ne

6exWa41ne

Nov 7, 2021
Gays! I find all complect for Moom Dual Family G
These are the character files, a list of assets will show what is missing when you open them in Daz. You should be able to find them from there.
Gays! I find all complect for Moom Dual Family Genesis 3 Family|

- Asha G3FV7[MOM] MODEL
- Biscuits Bibi Hair [MOM] Head Hair
- BodyMorph For Genesis 3 Female [MOM]
- Breast Utilities for Genesis 3 Female(s)[MOM]
- New Genitalia For Victoria 7 Bundle [MOM]
- Aging Morphs 3 for Genesis 3 Bundle [MOM]
- Genesis 3 Female Body Morph Resource Kit 1, 2, 3 and 4 Bundle [MOM]
- HS dForce Breast for Genesis 2 Through Genesis 8 Female
- G3F Genital Morphs and Controls

May bey more if i mistakes let me know

Ho have .duf model [Genesis 8 Family] Moom From Dual Family/ please give away / thx

Reactions: BigIrishLug

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Gays! I find all complect for Moom Dual Family G

Gays! I find all complect for Moom Dual Family Genesis 3 Family|

- Asha G3FV7[MOM] MODEL
- Biscuits Bibi Hair [MOM] Head Hair
- BodyMorph For Genesis 3 Female [MOM]
- Breast Utilities for Genesis 3 Female(s)[MOM]
- New Genitalia For Victoria 7 Bundle [MOM]
- Aging Morphs 3 for Genesis 3 Bundle [MOM]
- Genesis 3 Female Body Morph Resource Kit 1, 2, 3 and 4 Bundle [MOM]
- HS dForce Breast for Genesis 2 Through Genesis 8 Female
- G3F Genital Morphs and Controls

May bey more if i mistakes let me know

Ho have .duf model [Genesis 8 Family] Moom From Dual Family/ please give away / thx
How do I upload the .duf files? I tried uploading my comic renders .duf files but the only files that I am able to upload are .pngs from my render library. When I try to upload, the .duf files are missing.

Reactions: 6exWa41ne

6exWa41ne

Nov 7, 2021
How do I upload the .duf files? I tried uploading my comic renders .duf files but the only files that I am able to upload are .pngs from my render library. When I try to upload, the .duf files are missing.
)You have good reputation on that web site/ you can give google drive or mega link/ but i make that so easy/ .7zip mau bey .rar

Reactions: porotropo

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
How you make hair without central line on the head?
You need two caps of bibi hair. Not the bibi hair itself but the cap that it comes along with. Tilt both to its sides. I usually tilt them to a 30-60 degree angle or at any angle as long as it covers the central gap on the cap.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote