Fan Art Dual Family Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
Do you know what else I like about Dual Family aside from the very realistic, attractive mother? The males don't have ridiculous sized penises like in Jackerman's or Doberman Studios' works.

mp4 not mine. Kind of forgotten where I got this.
That is very true.
I remember this scene:
screenshot0001.png
And how not only was that beautiful cock but how it looks realistic. Granted there are better now but at the time cocks were in general very poorly made and often silly looking.
AWAM is the only other game I can think of that also mostly has realistic looking cocks.

totokss

Oct 27, 2021
Do you know what else I like about Dual Family aside from the very realistic, attractive mother? The males don't have ridiculous sized penises like in Jackerman's or Doberman Studios' works.

can't see

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Guys, I'm sorry. I really tried to recreate the image but the AI just can't recreate her face. She's way too beautiful to be recreated. I will try again, I will not waver.

comic13_a.png

1704176821460.jpg

Even in Hyper-real, I can't recreate her.

1704178303428.jpg

And it took me a few tries in Anime version because the AI keeps making her a hermaphrodite

1704178582786.jpg

If only BloomingPrince is here to teach me.

Last edited:

BloomingPrinceTwo

Jan 3, 2024

BloomingPrinceTwo

Jan 3, 2024

the video is unavailable, send me a private message not from the site, but your file

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Meet my own mother, she is a sex education teacher by profession, and at the same time a school director, and she is also a business lady and a billionaire
You must teach me, master. Which application should I download? Can they be nude on this application?

video doesn't play
Just click the link, it would route you to the F95 webm file or click open image on new tab.

the video is unavailable, send me a private message not from the site, but your file
The site took it down. Can't send the video here, it's too heavy.

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Hey Vanaduke I like the fact that in every image at least one hand has six fingers! Also half her bikini bottom is missing in the last image.
AIs tend to do that. They are not great with hands, fingers and apparels.

On the other hand, this is what AI thinks what the mother looks like in real life (I just can't recreate her face):

IMG_20240108_054604.png 1704704234818.jpg 1704704234907.jpg 1704704347469.jpg 1704704433547.jpg

Last edited:

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
So here is my problem with AI generated art when compared to most of the better DAZ artists here on F95, please don't assume I mean myself, there are much better artists here that outstrip my abilities by leaps and bounds.

At least for me, when I pose and composite in DAZ, if a render has an obvious error that I catch, I throw it out, start over and hope the next version is better. At the very least fix it with post processing. Otherwise how do you really improve as an artist, if you don't look at your own work critically. It is not, in my opinion, what AI artists seem to be doing. They post everything that SD (or whatever tool they are using) spits out, regardless if there are egregious errors. Not everything AI outputs is a masterpiece or worthy of posting! If you know the fingers are fucked up, then pose so that the hands are hidden. Once you see something obviously wrong with an image you can't unsee it.

I am not directly picking on you Vanaduke, but since yours is the most recent AI art post, lets just look at post #665.
  1. Even though the problamatic hand is sort of out of frame, the right hand little finger is impaling the model.
  2. Six finger on both hands.
  3. Six fingers on the right hand.
  4. You can make a claim that her right hand is okay as a result of the pose, but the left still has six fingers.
There are methods of prompting out the six finger issues, once you have that under your belt, the AI images become far more visually attractive. Right now all I can see is bad art, with an beautiful model.

Reactions: athreusclouds

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
So here is my problem with AI generated art when compared to most of the better DAZ artists here on F95, please don't assume I mean myself, there are much better artists here that outstrip my abilities by leaps and bounds.

At least for me, when I pose and composite in DAZ, if a render has an obvious error that I catch, I throw it out, start over and hope the next version is better. At the very least fix it with post processing. Otherwise how do you really improve as an artist, if you don't look at your own work critically. It is not, in my opinion, what AI artists seem to be doing. They post everything that SD (or whatever tool they are using) spits out, regardless if there are egregious errors. Not everything AI outputs is a masterpiece or worthy of posting! If you know the fingers are fucked up, then pose so that the hands are hidden. Once you see something obviously wrong with an image you can't unsee it.

I am not directly picking on you Vanaduke, but since yours is the most recent AI art post, lets just look at post #665.
  1. Even though the problamatic hand is sort of out of frame, the right hand little finger is impaling the model.
  2. Six finger on both hands.
  3. Six fingers on the right hand.
  4. You can make a claim that her right hand is okay as a result of the pose, but the left still has six fingers.
There are methods of prompting out the six finger issues, once you have that under your belt, the AI images become far more visually attractive. Right now all I can see is bad art, with an beautiful model.
You obviously haven't seen my DAZ fanarts. I'm generating AI art now because I can't work at DAZ as of the moment. I repeat, as of the moment.

I'm still new to AI art and AI art is still evolving, it obviously has it's lapses but crying over an art because it isn't to your liking without knowing the process is nothing short but hilarious. Tell me exactly, how do you propose to fix post-image generation? How do you retouch the six fingers dilemma on limited application?

Most AI art applications can't do finishing touches similar to DAZ but given your suggested expertise, please do enlighten us how to fix such problem. We are eager to learn so we can improve our poorly generated AI art.

We highly await your wise advise. Show us the tutorials given we are inexperienced and are highly new at this. We have no idea how much it pains you seeing our first AI generated posts. Kindly show us the tools and applications we need to use and learn over to improve because we obviously didn't pick out the art out of dozens that were generated that look similarly like the Hindu god, Ganesh given you very well know that we post everything that was generated immediately, no question.

Its our first time generating AI art, we have so much to learn. I reckon you have the experience to teach us.

Last edited:
Reactions: athreusclouds

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
You obviously haven't seen my DAZ fanarts. I'm generating AI art now because I can't work at DAZ as of the moment. I repeat, as of the moment.

I'm still new to AI art and AI art is still evolving, it obviously has it's lapses but crying over an art because it isn't to your liking without knowing the process is nothing short but hilarious. Tell me exactly, how do you propose to fix post-image generation? How do you retouch the six fingers dilemma on limited application?

Most AI art applications can't do finishing touches similar to DAZ but given your suggested expertise, please do enlighten us how to fix such problem. We are eager to learn so we can improve our poorly generated AI art.

We highly await your wise advise. Show us the tutorials given we are inexperienced and are highly new at this. We have no idea how much it pains you seeing our first AI generated posts. Kindly show us the tools and applications we need to use and learn over to improve because we obviously didn't pick out the art out of dozens that were generated that look similarly like the Hindu god, Ganesh given you very well know that we post everything that was generated immediately, no question.

Its our first time generating AI art, we have so much to learn. I reckon you have the experience to teach us.
Your response shows that you do not believe I have any experience with AI art, I have posted AI images on F95 in the past, I currently have SD installed on a server here at home.

Have you looked at tools like Dalle-2 to regenerate hands that you can then composite into your image with tools like GIMP or PS. Leonardo AI can help with the hand issue without the post processing in PS. There are tutorials all over YT that explain the use of GFPGAN, Leonardo AI and Dalle-2 among other tools. You can also prime the AI engine by including in your prompts things like "beautiful hands", "detailed fingers" or similar expressions.

I am assuming that you actually looked for these things and others yourself, or did you just accept that the hands and other issues with AI art are unfixable in it's current generation?

So there you have my final response to this exchange. I have told you there are tools and even named a few of them for you. I am simply not interested in doing AI art, but don't assume that means I know nothing about the process, or don't appreciate the effort that goes into making AI art.

Last edited:

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Your response shows that you do not believe I have any experience with AI art, I have posted AI images on F95 in the past, I currently have SD installed on a server here at home.

Have you looked at tools like Dalle-2 to regenerate hands that you can then composite into your image with tools like GIMP or PS. Leonardo AI can help with the hand issue without the post processing in PS. There are tutorials all over YT that explain the use of GFPGAN, Leonardo AI and Dalle-2 among other tools. You can also prime the AI engine by including in your prompts things like "beautiful hands", "detailed fingers" or similar expressions.

I am assuming that you actually looked for these things and others yourself, or did you just accept that the hands and other issues with AI art are unfixable in it's current generation?

So there you have my final response to this exchange. I have told you there are tools and even named a few of them for you. I am simply not interested in doing AI art, but don't assume that means I know nothing about the process.
If only you haven't berated me with scornful attitude. People can read through subtext while others fail to grasp the basic comprehension of sympathy to the inexperienced.

People can also read through subtext about the willingness to help and not trying to revert someone else's first impression.

We are here to learn, adapt and improve and not discourage anyone for their mistakes by flaunting pompous expertise whose skill is nothing short but mediocre.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote