• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.40 star(s) 9 Votes

ghosthog

Feb 21, 2019
it could've been worse tho. Imagine the mom turned out to be a damn horny futa with a 12inch dick on the prowl for her next human fleshlight. I bet most users would've looooved that.:whistle:
I mean...even though I like futa games, I prefer strong male mc games the most, but when there's a beta mc, I often wish a futa would come along and own them lol.

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
THE GOOD:
Game is good, not great, but good. Claire is a 10, Vanessa a 7-8 at best imo. Renders as expected are A+. Not into a manipulative dom mom-slash-landlady who rolls over a spineless, inexperienced, soon-to-be-cuck, myself but I can see where the story might appeal to some. We'll see where it goes.

THE BAD:
If this is the game that basically killed, or at least bumped production on The Blackout, one of the best games on this forum btw, I gotta say EPIC FAIL. You don't garage the Lambo to take a joy ride in a Ford Taurus and for all it's potential, Dual Desires is the Ford Taurus and The Blackout is the Lambo.

ADVICE TO DEV (bcuz we've all seen this 1000 times):
Unless you have a full team/studio who can handle the demand and more importantly THE EXPECTATIONS of your audience w/2 games, set your ego aside and PICK ONE GAME AND ONE GAME ONLY. Either park the Taurus, tune up the Lambo, and hop back in the fast lane or vice versa. Doesn't matter, just pick ONE. The adult game landscape is littered w/talented 2-game devs who ALL had the best intentions. But soon after a very "formulaic" series of events usually follows. One game stalls, the next one stalls, they both die and the once great dev vanishes, never to be seen or heard from again. Too often the dev develops stress-related health issues and in the very worst of situations, actual dies or ODs, and no I'm not kidding. Its always a bad sign when the "formulaic" stream of excuses start like...sorry this update took longer than expected...my computer crashed...my lead coder quit...I had to take a break bcuz of "personal" issues...blah blah blah. The list is a rubber stamp of failure and it happens everyday, every week, every month, every year.

I wouldn't normally waste my time w/a rant this long but this dev (and team?) is good, really GOOD...and I mean REALLY GOOD. I would hate to see them join the vast wasteland of past devs who crashed and burned because they didn't have the experience, wisdom, or foresight to avoid getting out over their skis.

veaqaa

Sep 15, 2018
lAnD lAdY looks soooo good in this (so was the one in the blackout), so hopefully this project doesn't fall through and become abandoned!!

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
woow havent seen so cool renders in a long time. I have to try this game and I hope animations are cool too

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
But, I believed in a type of game, but to my disappointment, what I thought was a good start, turned out to be something not to be continued, we have no choice, I mean, none, so this interactive film has its own well-defined narrative , and without the choices for us players, let's be honest, we can't call it a game, but a stream of videos, I want to clarify, I don't dispute the type of story, but without the involvement of us players in the decisions, it remains to say that we already know what the future awaits us, for example, at least in the choices of the bet there should have been an option, but as said, the film goes with obvious choices, just like in a film where we are only spectators, a real shame, a game is quite another thing.

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
That game got abandoned. If you ain't planning to continue that game what's the point of having another game in the same universe?

Another game where dev thinks lesbians are hawt
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Who's the MC here? Definitely not that pussy. Dev should change it into a female MC game and make Claire MC(I mean she's already kind of)
Lesbiasn are waaaay hotter than a guy and a girl, do you like dicks? (nothing wrong with that)

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Unless I skipped so far I don't recall vaginal sex in this yet. I really hope them damn pics of him and his girlfriend on the pc is what made it get the vaginal sex tag.

Odlanier

Jun 23, 2020
Let's give the 'maybe, possibly, someday oh no NTR' discussion a rest please. It's not in the game now, the dev has made a clear statement about it. If anything changes requiring a tag change, we'll certainly look at it at that time. Thank you.
It would be better to be transparent about the future tags in the game. That way people not interested in certain tags won't waste their time playing the game instead of waiting and playing a number of update and then be disappointed.

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
It would be better to be transparent about the future tags in the game. That way people not interested in certain tags won't waste their time playing the game instead of waiting and playing a number of update and then be disappointed.
And the dev plainly stating there won't be NTR isn't transparent? What more can they do, photocopy the future script?

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes