• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Dual Desires [v.0.1.0 - EP.1 + Extras] [AfterLust]

1. 5.00 star(s)

djxplod

The storyline totally hooks you, and I'm digging the fact that you don't gotta spend hours grinding just to enjoy the good stuff. Super stoked for what's coming next, keep the awesome updates coming!

And let's talk about those graphics and animations – seriously top-notch! The attention to detail blows me away, making every moment feel like a cinematic experience. Major props to the devs for raising the bar in both storytelling and visual immersion!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

HectortheWellEndowed

I am eagerly awaiting the next update. The render images and story are incredible. Everything has been meticulously crafted. It really has the potential to be a masterpiece.

However, from my impression of the first version, it seems like it will be a mini game.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

VNAdict6969

The story is not my cup of tea, mostly the weak MC, but the chicks are hot, not some generic-looking copy pastes, and the lewds were well done. I don't mind the lesbian stuff at all it's just extra content for me, so I would give it 5/5 for now. I may come back and adjust the score after more updates are out.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Mr. Chatty

I played "dual desires" and it's mind blowing, it's been a while since I played such a well made game, can't wait for future updates, and hope it will be an exciting harem game and not some boring "slice of life".
  5. 5.00 star(s)

AnubisMRM

I can't wait for the next update.
    The first version has 2 very hot scenes. Both girls look amazing.
    The only issue is with the virgin boy who somehow manages to attract 2 bombshells...but that's an expected trope in this kind of games, so I'll let it pass.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

UselessSphinx

Why is it that the majority of MCs are absolute shit? Weak willed, and boxed into corners with no signs of saying no to big tits.

I'm not giving this VN a 2 star rating because the women are attractive.
    Way to much inner dialogue going on. To the point it's overwhelming and off putting.
    Why are you being forced into a corner by Claire?
    Why is the MC a chump in this situation?
    Poor story telling and thought. That is the only reason I can come up with.
    For me it's a complete shut off.

Don't let my opinion deter you from trying this VN out. I just want a normal MC that shows some spine when confronted with difficult situations. Not think with his dick.
    Good luck to AfterLust, but I'm passing on this one.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Lucius Logan 3D

After playing episode 1 what can I say? Definitely a MILF in all capital letters.

- DEV knew how to use the atmosphere of mystery and seduction well, making not only the MC during the game but also those of us who are playing, surprised by Claire's actions and reactions.
    - Really great images and animations.
    - Female characters with very well-shaped bodies without being too exaggerated than what they would be like in the world.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

Lerd0

review for version v.0.1.0 - EP.1 + Extras

great lookin models, some really nice renders.
    mid as fuck writing, a interesting situation for next update, wondering where it goes.
    will change and update review if/when it updates.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Markbestmark

WELL DONE!
    excelent game. interesting plot. nice graphics. Awesome milf (that's what I like)
    so I've just played 0,1 update. took me like 10 minutes of gameplay to do it and I am honestly saying that it worth giving a try and I see a big potential in this game and dev. good luck