• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.40 star(s) 9 Votes

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 3325366
Kinetic Novel?

Anyways, It would be good to know the planned tags, according to those images it seems either one of them is lesbian/bisexual ̶o̶r̶ ̶s̶h̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶a̶ C̶u̶c̶k̶q̶u̶e̶a̶n̶.

EDIT: Well first a WARNING, if you have no interest in forced lesbian/bisexual, don't even try it, this needs Kinetic Novel tag, there is not a single choice.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways, good luck.
This game is deader than disco...

Lesbian mom steals mc's girlfriend a kinetic story. Shame for the models, mom was excellent for some good dicking.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
yeah definately not my thing. mc is going to be a spectaror from the looks of it. I will pass this one. thanks for saving my time.

View attachment 3325537
Yes, when I tried it the Kinetic tag wasn't there, so I thought maybe there would be some choice, but this is certainly not for me, the way the mother acts or talks to the Mc, and worse how the Mc acts (or better said "how the Mc doesn't act") I found it disgusting, the mother practically confronts him by telling him that she is a nymphomaniac and that she is going to fuck his girlfriend whether he likes it or not and she still humiliates him by telling him that if he wants he can see, and the Mc Obviously, since he doesn't have a bit of self-respect doesn't say anything.

IMPO the dev should have made this game with the Mc being the mother, that is, a Female Mc (I wouldn't have played it anyway, but at least I wouldn't have even tried it :KEK: )

zandalari

May 4, 2019
2 games at once? Sure you can handle that, dev? Last one hasn't seen an update for a year. Yes, I did read the update report, but the update schedule remains a concern. As well as longevity.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
And at least if the dev did that, he'd have the fem protag/lesbian lovers onboard. As it is, he's killed himself with this.
That's why I said it, I don't play female Mc, but I'm sure that many who play Fmc would like it, since it seems the mother is going to be the one with the most action or at least the dominant one, the only drawback would be that Many who play FMC want a free dick path and this, being Kinetic, I don't think will happen.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Man, The NTR horde is in a real tizzy over this one. :unsure:

I worked with Afterlust for a very short time a while back, and I got the impression he has a very good plan that I know will make everyone happy. Give the guy breathing room and have some patience.

Last edited:

CaballeroOne

May 18, 2018
I don't have access to the thread to modify the tags yet. But no, the game doesn't contain NTR, neither now nor in the future.
Great great news!
Please, continue with The Blackout. The female characters are hot as fuck [specially the two sisters] and the story and its misteries. very interesting stuff.
Congrats for this new project!

ImariKurumi

Nov 21, 2022
Maybe she cucks her son so she can make him submit to an incestuous relationship with her and train him to be her partner.
A bit of a roundabout way rather then the direct approach of seducing him(by VN standards) but it'll probably help to break MC's subconscious of it being a taboo, i mean in real life no son would wanna sleep with their mom. It can be argued mom & his gf relationship will ease him into the incest.

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes