Unity Completed Drowsy Girl [Final] [Fire Fenix Fox]

2.90 star(s) 14 Votes

Jhon_harry12

Oct 29, 2017
I found out how to use Cheat Engine:

1) launch game
1.5) Click "Enter Room"
2) attach CE to game process (it must be CE6.4, not older)
3) in CE menu, there should be "Mono" submenu
4) choose "activate mono features"
5) choose "dissect mono"
6) expand first node, navigate to "Assembly-CSharp"
7) there will be game objects. Class names with their fields (properties) and methods (functions).
8) Get awakeness bar to about a half and right
9) Find class "Girl" -> right click -> Find instances of class.
10) Search through found classes and look for a value of "consciousness" of about 0.4 - 0.6
11) Copy this value,
12) Run a scan with this exact value and datatype "Float"
13) You should get 2 results with actual consciousness addresses.
I tried to get this to work but It wont show any values after trying to scan with datatype float and exact value. it just says scan error not a valid value. EX Value:
consciousness - -3.755229053E12

Tannel

May 16, 2018
Why the hell does this game have it's own sensitivity slider? No other game that I have played has even needed to have a different sensitivity to what my computer is set to, it just makes restarting annoying.

Kinkkong21

Apr 5, 2017
Hello Everyone. So as soon as I got the game, I decided to play around with the Assembly to see what I can modify, and after 5 days of working on it I finally got some functions working properly. This is my first time modifying code for Unity games so I wanted to making sure that they are polished and playable enough before I put them on here.

Mods are labeled as followed:

Edge = You and the girl won't cum (Always Edging). She raises her legs when her climax is at 100
Cum = Everything functions exactly like it would when she wakes up happy, but without having to go through the tough part.
No Cum = Exactly the same as "Cum", but no penis orgasm.
Sleeping = Infinite Sleep. All functions work to a certain extent. As far as you can go while she's sleeping.

I hope you guys enjoy the mods. All of them are categorized in the zip. Make sure to backup your Assembly.CSharp before using.

Su13n

Aug 12, 2021
I made a CheatEngine table so you don't have to re-scan everytime you open the game. Just set the awareness pointer to active and increase the freeze interval to 1ms in the settings if it's too slow to keep up with the game updates.

download in case you don't want to go through the extrastep of unzipping lol

Last edited:

ronzion`

Feb 28, 2020
I made a CheatEngine table so you don't have to re-scan everytime you open the game. Just set the awareness pointer to active and increase the freeze interval to 1ms in the settings if it's too slow to keep up with the game updates.

Where do I put this folder?

jolg

Jul 7, 2020

1) launch game
1.5) Click "Enter Room"
5) choose "dissect mono"
7) there will be game objects. Class names with their fields (properties) and methods (functions).
10) Search through found classes and look for a value of "consciousness" of about 0.4 - 0.6
11) Copy this value,
Either i'm stupid but i couldn't find it at all and the ones that were there didn't work.

Su13n

Aug 12, 2021
Where do I put this folder?
Just extract the .CT file and open it (you have to have CheatEngine installed of course). I couldn't upload the .CT file as is for some reason.
Or download it directly from .

Reactions: Lifeplayer

JuanokuG4

Dec 26, 2018
wow this is actually really easy the hell is everyone complaining over
start by taking off the panties, and then make her cum 3+ times while making sure that she's still asleep, also make sure that the sleep bar is less than half when she cums. after that it's basically free reign, just be patient

makki395

May 8, 2023
wow this is actually really easy the hell is everyone complaining over
start by taking off the panties, and then make her cum 3+ times while making sure that she's still asleep, also make sure that the sleep bar is less than half when she cums. after that it's basically free reign, just be patient
all guys here like what is patient i just wanna jerk off lmao

aboba54

Feb 22, 2021
Quite simple game, but unfortunately there is no much of content. After waking her up with blush it becomes a sandbox. There is no save function so you have to do everything from start after exit. Good for 1 time but not replayable.

cainmik07

May 1, 2022
idk nothing is currently going wrong but it says that code was to be exicuted on my device from an external connection. i think I'm fine tho lol

Limeskin

Oct 15, 2020

1) launch game
1.5) Click "Enter Room"
5) choose "dissect mono"
11) Copy this value,
Srry if my english sounds weird, not my native language
Thanks to your method I managed to increase the lust and wetness values up from a low 1.2 or something to 10 it seems like 10 its the max, that made things easier so now even if I wake her up she doesn't get upset and I can continue to stimulate her, doing that for a while I see some changes on her face and similar (different animation)
Edit: I just did a little more reading on this thread as well as testing values with CE and now I know why I couldn't find the option... in case it happens to anyone else it was simply invisible a little further down, once the cursor changes and you drag upwards the penis appears... but like everyone have said before me, thats it u do her and theres nothing more.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 14 Votes