Unity Completed Drowsy Girl [Final] [Fire Fenix Fox]

2.90 star(s) 14 Votes

WillieCheese

Aug 6, 2023
Ok, The solution is to make her cum without waking up. When you fill bar 3 bar 2 doesn't decrease anymore(it does but it stops decreasing at about 80% of how far you've filled bar 3). You can take the panties off when her legs are as straight as possible. When you play with her nips bar 2 doesn't increase or decrease. Successfully waking her up without her being angry is tedious but not difficult and afterwards you don't have to worry about anything. :)

paw_beans

Modder
May 23, 2022
For anybody who just wants to get right into it or without losing the game here you go:

Heavy Sleeper Mode = She won't wake up from anything
Paralysis Mode = She will wake up like before but you won't lose the game

Installation: Go into the folder for the variant you want then Drag and drop the Drowsy Girl_Data folder into your game folder and hit replace.

View attachment Modded Assembly.zip

CrozzleKid

Feb 29, 2020
Guide:
1. Tease her until climax. To do this, raise her heart rate to near max by teasing and then just let the pleasure bar increase.
2. Her wake bar will increase about 40% when she orgasms, so make sure you let it lower beforehand.
3. After a few orgasms, she will become wet. It will be audible.
4. When she goes from wet (audible) to drenched (loud), she won't be mad when she wakes up.
5. To fuck her, drag your mouse around beneath her legs. There will be a trigger, but it's not apparent.

Mgunh1

Jul 19, 2019
Man, everyone needing to use cheat engines...

Sounds like a skill issue.

Had her moaning like the cute little whore she was on my third try.

Git gud guys.

It ain't hard, just don't be impatient? Or maybe try turning down your mouse sensitivity.

Good, simple game. Do agree that the technique for whipping your dick out is a bit obscure, but otherwise excellent.

AlkalinePower

Dec 28, 2021
¿Some kind of cheat or something? Its SO fucking hard
I was able to do fuck the girl endlessly after four times. The trick is to first fill up the 3rd bar without making her cum. Then when that's full, make her cum and before she could gather herself make her cum again with your dick. Basically, make her cum non-stop.

jimbakersfield

May 11, 2017
Hello Everyone. So as soon as I got the game, I decided to play around with the Assembly to see what I can modify, and after 5 days of working on it I finally got some functions working properly. This is my first time modifying code for Unity games so I wanted to making sure that they are polished and playable enough before I put them on here.

Mods are labeled as followed:

Edge = You and the girl won't cum (Always Edging). She raises her legs when her climax is at 100
Cum = Everything functions exactly like it would when she wakes up happy, but without having to go through the tough part.
No Cum = Exactly the same as "Cum", but no penis orgasm.
Sleeping = Infinite Sleep. All functions work to a certain extent. As far as you can go while she's sleeping.

I hope you guys enjoy the mods. All of them are categorized in the zip. Make sure to backup your Assembly.CSharp before using.
Hey, is there any chance you could whip out some similar mods for this guy's other game? I love these! Unity - Completed - Childhood Friend Fun [Final] [Fire Fenix Fox] | F95zone

Kinkkong21

Apr 5, 2017
Hey, is there any chance you could whip out some similar mods for this guy's other game? I love these! Unity - Completed - Childhood Friend Fun [Final] [Fire Fenix Fox] | F95zone
I would like to say first that I really appreciate the love you have for the work I put into the mod jimbakersfield, and all the others that did as well. Thank you. I wish I can at this moment. Tried last night doing something with it, but I notice the code in this is more extensive with a lot more functions connected to other features. It's going to be a more difficult this time around since last time. I'm going to try to see what works and go from there. Don't expect anything soon though since I was unemployed at the time and had a lot of free time to mess around with the code. It was polished enough to be playable (aka deleted some sectors and change a few things in the code that wouldn't mess anything up to cancel them out). Tried it this time around and it broke immediately and the farthest I got is waking her up while she's pissed and the game not ending. You can still play with her, but she doesn't change to anything else later on....

In the meantime, there has been a mod posted on there by paw_beans on page 2. Haven't tested it yet, but it looks good enough have fun with for the time being. Plus it will give me something to look at on how the code and be modified easier.

Reactions: SleepySandyMan99

Kinkkong21

Apr 5, 2017
Just giving everyone an update that this game has been updated. Creator smoothened the animation, and did a graphical update to the character.

Edit: Okay, this isn't perfect by a long shot, but it was the only way get around the demo for now until someone releases the new version. Download the trial off of DLsite, and paste the Assembly-CSharp.dll in the "Managed" folder to overwrite it (Always keep backups of the original). This Assembly removes the ability to make her mad so you can play with her all you want, plus unlocks the ability to finger and have sex with her that was barred in the demo version. I don't know if unlocks everything in the game (Leg holding, Ahegao, etc.), but at least it works :cool:(y)

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 14 Votes