• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Completed Drowsy Girl [Final] [Fire Fenix Fox]

2.90 star(s) 14 Votes

SimReaper18

Jan 11, 2019
the 3 sliders on the side, obviously have to do something, but what?
Consciousness (eyeball), "Climax Percentage" (100% means they're gonna climax) (heart), and "Orgasm Strength" (symbol that looks like a clitoris).

There's also a couple hidden sliders, being "Lust" (general mood/anger/lust), and "Wetness" (determines whether sound plays when inserting finger/penis into vagina).

Whooohooo

May 1, 2021
from what i tried... u can swiftly undress her bra, panty, sock
only blanket and shirt will make her wake up
... oh well make her cum (heart gauge full) also a game over

Last edited:

Wolvenwood

May 20, 2018
this mothafucka has bullets for sperm apparently cause his cumming sound is practically gunshots.

misakik1

Jan 14, 2020
the 3 sliders on the side, obviously have to do something, but what?
Right-click to initiate automatic animations. The vertical sliders are for animation speeds, icons on top are pretty self-explanatory as to which one controls which animation.

So this game doesn't have any "endings" per se? It seems I've reached the end game, I managed to wake her, and she's holding her legs up herself while I've ejaculated many times. Nothing seems to change from there.

megagoober29

Jun 21, 2022
I download it but then it instantly deletes itself, or if i try to go through with it in mega it just wont download

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
Yeah no I'm gonna wait for someone to put there own CE thing because the moment I managed to get something, the game bugged and I had to restart and ofc it reseted everything I had done in CE, so fuck that

Greywraith

Oct 27, 2017
That wasn't as hard as i expected, just very tedious.

You just go to town on her washboard tiddies full strength until she barely wakes up repeatedly unless she is just about to cum, to make her orgasm strength max as fast as possible.
After a few "misshaps" on the bed and whenever the "Heart icons" start hopping around over her head she is ready to to go.

If you make her cum really really hard when she is awake she will even hold her legs up.

However, even if you do go down to fuck-town with her, you will STILL have to restart the next time you play.
There's nothing to unlock, no save system.
You will have to restart every time regardless if you succeeded or not.

• Wow
Reactions: Lifeplayer

(^__^)

Feb 22, 2018
Holy cow, my grandma has more skill with her smartphone than people here with Cheat Engine.

Value for waking up is a float that goes from 0 to 1. Start searching when bar is around middle, search for value between 0.3 and 0.8 to catch it. Do one or two increased/decreased searches. Let it fall to 0. Only two values left at that point with proper 0 (not 0.0003124) should be it and display value. Freeze them both, you're done.

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
Holy cow, my grandma has more skill with her smartphone than people here with Cheat Engine.

Value for waking up is a float that goes from 0 to 1. Start searching when bar is around middle, search for value between 0.3 and 0.8 to catch it. Do one or two increased/decreased searches. Let it fall to 0. Only two values left at that point with proper 0 (not 0.0003124) should be it and display value. Freeze them both, you're done.
I'm not doing all of that again when it failed the first time and the moment I finally managed to get it done the game crashed making all those value reset to something else lmao

Zykinander

May 18, 2017

New to CE, I'm following your instructions closely, but I seem to have the stupid

Reactions: xavier326
2.90 star(s) 14 Votes