3.80 star(s) 14 Votes

Antagonist969

Sep 22, 2018
Game no longer works no mater what i do. First it ask me for RGSS202J.dll. Even after that it gives an unknow error. Uh help pls?
EDIT!------> NVRM i found the problem my antivir kept deleting something from the game files.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Doesn't look like you are playing the base game, you'd be better off to redownload the base game from the OP

Jan 25, 2018
There is some walkthrough of this game?
At least someone tell me how to craft shits... i keep founding "crafting material" while working on the ranch with animals.
Sorry for the broken eng.

Creeper81

Oct 16, 2022
Really fun and deviant game. But got to say that was disappointed with the Gino (MC and Nicola's son) milking scene. I was expecting it to progress to full blown incest and even pregnancy, but it stops at foreplay. Just feels like a cold shower in a otherwise fetish heavy game.

Also feels like the female NPCs are not utilized enough. Would have loved to see Nicola's wife having an affair with a nother NPC (maybe the grandpa or even Gino) or walking in on the maid riding gramps in the afternoon. I shouldn't complain about a free game, just feels like missed opportunities.

Reactions: parakep

hilo01

Jul 1, 2018
Really fun and deviant game. But got to say that was disappointed with the Gino (MC and Nicola's son) milking scene. I was expecting it to progress to full blown incest and even pregnancy, but it stops at foreplay. Just feels like a cold shower in a otherwise fetish heavy game.

Also feels like the female NPCs are not utilized enough. Would have loved to see Nicola's wife having an affair with a nother NPC (maybe the grandpa or even Gino) or walking in on the maid riding gramps in the afternoon. I shouldn't complain about a free game, just feels like missed opportunities.
for being a free project i think its fair enough

leonkenedy123

May 12, 2020
about red idol , I try push her to limit,but in the end she uses the final unti skill that deal orver 5000 damage to me even you have all the buff and with skill quiet barrier
so anyone know how to beat that bitch

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes