3.80 star(s) 14 Votes

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
Does anyone know how to cheat in this game? Save editor does not have stats column. I can not defeat black idol and have no idea how to win her

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Does anyone know how to cheat in this game? Save editor does not have stats column. I can not defeat black idol and have no idea how to win her
useing charms from your workbench, Upgradeing skills via the menu, buying better equipment in the Weaponshop and lastly finding Elemental Weaknesses or just mass spam Milky Rain are normally all you need.
If the battle drags on prepareing some sunny Gelato and other Heal Items can be usefull too... don't remember that specific Idol but the battles should be manageable if you unlocked all stuff.

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
useing charms from your workbench, Upgradeing skills via the menu, buying better equipment in the Weaponshop and lastly finding Elemental Weaknesses or just mass spam Milky Rain are normally all you need.
If the battle drags on prepareing some sunny Gelato and other Heal Items can be usefull too... don't remember that specific Idol but the battles should be manageable if you unlocked all stuff.
i defeated regular idols, but then recieved a message from ultimate idols, they allways have 1st turn and debuff you so you can't buff yourself and recieve hp and mp damage every turn, i don't think anything except cheats can help me

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i defeated regular idols, but then recieved a message from ultimate idols, they allways have 1st turn and debuff you so you can't buff yourself and recieve hp and mp damage every turn, i don't think anything except cheats can help me
try the special Sunny Gelato at the start of the Battle they are suppoosed to heal all status ailments and make you more resistant against debuffs as far as I recall

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
try the special Sunny Gelato at the start of the Battle they are suppoosed to heal all status ailments and make you more resistant against debuffs as far as I recall
thank you for help i will try but to be honest i don't think any of this will work, it would be easier just to cheat 99999999 attack

dankblinker

Apr 27, 2018
Even with all of that milking, I still haven't unlocked the secret attack. How many times do you have to use the milker to unlock it exactly?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Even with all of that milking, I still haven't unlocked the secret attack. How many times do you have to use the milker to unlock it exactly?
What's your MCs Level?
Did your Milker already broke down (atleast 1 Child with Nicolas)
Have you cooked every dish atleast once?
What's your cooking Level?

dankblinker

Apr 27, 2018
What's your MCs Level?
Did your Milker already broke down (atleast 1 Child with Nicolas)
Have you cooked every dish atleast once?
What's your cooking Level?
MC's level is currently 9
Every dish is cooked
Yes the machine has already broke down
Cooking level is maxed(level 6)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So low leveling isn't possible after all......
You need high Levels to randomly encounter Idols in the fields anyway plus one of the achievements is to capture every monster possible, shouldn't be to hard to get high Level thanks to that

dankblinker

Apr 27, 2018
You need high Levels to randomly encounter Idols in the fields anyway plus one of the achievements is to capture every monster possible, shouldn't be to hard to get high Level thanks to that
Thanks for your help. I managed to get the technique after beating an idol via ticket. Now that I've beaten every idol, I'm currently trying to beat the Black/Red Idol. Surviving is next to impossible since she can lock away your healing options. I'll have to theory craft a strategy on how to deal with her Red phase.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Thanks for your help. I managed to get the technique after beating an idol via ticket. Now that I've beaten every idol, I'm currently trying to beat the Black/Red Idol. Surviving is next to impossible since she can lock away your healing options. I'll have to theory craft a strategy on how to deal with her Red phase.
Cooking and food Items are your best Option I think
"Supreme Gelato" prevents negative Status effects for 5 turns and "Ultimate Gelato" restores 100% HP/MP, heals all negative Status and finally grants a Bonus on all stats for example .
"Fried Vegetables", "Stew" and "Katsudon" grant temporal Bonuses to Battle Stats aswell

Last edited:

dankblinker

Apr 27, 2018
Cooking and food Items are your best Option I think
"Supreme Gelato" prevents negative Status effects for 5 turns and "Ultimate Gelato" restores 100% HP/MP, heals all negative Status and finally grants a Bonus on all stats for example .
"Fried Vegetables", "Stew" and "Katsudon" grant temporal Bonuses to Battle Stats aswell
That doesn't work because she'll disable the inventory after using several items. Not to mention that Coerced is completely unavoidable and there's no way to negate it either. Struggling my Way is near impossible to survive in combination of the passive damage taken from Coerced. To further add on to the difficulty, Boosting stats is useless because of Coerced. Oh and she loves to spam Struggling my Way.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
That doesn't work because she'll disable the inventory after using several items. Not to mention that Coerced is completely unavoidable and there's no way to negate it either. Struggling my Way is near impossible to survive in combination of the passive damage taken from Coerced. To further add on to the difficulty, Boosting stats is useless because of Coerced. Oh and she loves to spam Struggling my Way.
I don't really remember indepth battle strategies against unique enemies as it had been awhile since I played this far into the story, but I do recall that the game is preparing counter measures aginst everything, may it be an accessory from the Blacksmith Storyline or a food Item. maybe check wether or not one of those help.
Also what is your starting class (Standard, Physical or Mental)?
The differences in stats for each might be the reason of your struggling, finally Leveling up also has the benefit of better armors being sold at the Blacksmith as far as I recall

dankblinker

Apr 27, 2018
I don't really remember indepth battle strategies against unique enemies as it had been awhile since I played this far into the story, but I do recall that the game is preparing counter measures aginst everything, may it be an accessory from the Blacksmith Storyline or a food Item. maybe check wether or not one of those help.
Also what is your starting class (Standard, Physical or Mental)?
The differences in stats for each might be the reason of your struggling, finally Leveling up also has the benefit of better armors being sold at the Blacksmith as far as I recall
So far I haven't seen anything that could help me. My starting class is mental if I recall correctly along with my current level being 30. I've made every accessory in the game too. I have the demon gear equipped right now.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So far I haven't seen anything that could help me. My starting class is mental if I recall correctly along with my current level being 30. I've made every accessory in the game too. I have the demon gear equipped right now.
Have you maxed out the stats useing SPs?

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes