3.80 star(s) 14 Votes

HimaKira

Jul 14, 2020
In the dvd, is selling the C rank dvd the only condition? (Or you must sell B, A, and S rank one?)
Since I can't seem to unlock selling the dvds on the stall or making the guy send the letter for the late night one. Even after selling C, B, and A rank dvds on the business district shop.

Edit: seems like you actually need to sell 10 dvds first

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
In the dvd, is selling the C rank dvd the only condition? (Or you must sell B, A, and S rank one?)
Since I can't seem to unlock selling the dvds on the stall or making the guy send the letter for the late night one. Even after selling C, B, and A rank dvds on the business district shop.

Edit: seems like you actually need to sell 10 dvds first
To open the night shop you need to sell Shizukus Breast Milk to a certain customer dureing the day, afterwards sell the C-Rank DVD to upgrade the menu with DVDs

Lewdboy3344

Apr 10, 2023
It's the 'gateway' argument that a lot of moronic people use. Like if you smoke weed you'll definitely be into heroine and if you like FPS games you're probably going to shoot someone for kicks. They think if you jerk off to an image of a girl who looks under-age, next thing you know you're buying a panel-van and trolling around outside grade schools.

Personally, I love lolis but as far as real life women go, if they ain't at least early 20s I most likely don't find them attractive at all. Seriously, teenagers are usually ugly.

All that aside, this game is fucking awesome and what's more, the Butakoma released it for free. The man is a champion of hentai.
Agree, you've said how I feel.

Dzeliora

Jun 3, 2020
dang it. i give up cocking with this game.
guess rpg maker things is just really that hassle for me.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
View attachment 2813113

Well they are a rich family, the dad pays like 8000 a day, but the son pays more by stealing.

I'm trying to pay off my debt as the cow whore.

TBH, I have no idea what is going on in this game.
The dad is bad at business and barely gets even at the end of the day... the son seems to be a genius at the stock market and is actually richer than the whole family.

All her Love interests role the bank which is why they can help her out so well.
Nicola alone being a family father with a normal day to day job is actually the exception.

Shizuka being a former idol takeing over the farm of her family after their early passing and bringing it back from ruin to the most succesfull business on the continent and even getting a chance at being the top Idol would be the shortest summary I'd be able to think of

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
View attachment 2813214

Plot twist in this game, you can give birth. I was shocked, I should have looked at the description.

How many babies can you give birth to...
3 children of each character will have interactive sprites in the world but there is no real limit in the overall numbers.
There are 2 human enemies that cannot be captured but still can impregnate Shizuka

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes