2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sanich102

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2022
I see condom on/off option but I suspect it has no functionality so I'll do the usual thing and give few points on how you can massively improve the game by implementing few things that would go nicely with it. Obviously the game is about truck drivers and girls are prositutes, you don't want to dip your sausage without protection, but what if you want? Well...

- girls have safe/risky days - most will refuse to have sex on risky day without it and many will charge you a lot more also refuse to have sex without it in general because of STDs, at this point you either go along with it, sabotage the condom (poking a hole, stretching during sex or trying to remove it, stealing their pills, replacing them with fake pills) or "convince them" to have sex without it.
- if you convince them often you get bad reputation, maybe once game has actual driving some police chases?
- STDs - added risk for you as a player, do you take the chances? Added cost to your work as you do need to test yourself and take medication, small chance to pick up some very nasty one = game over. If you then also give some girls STD they will ask you for money for medication and tests.
- girls when get knocked up will get upset with you and either refuse to have sex (at which point you can can "convince them" again) or will ask for more money, over time their belly grows, eventually they go missing for some time while they give birth and then come back, now with kid living in the hotel with them which over time grows up and when becomes adult either becomes a driver (if it's male) or becomes a new prostitute (if it's female) so you can then practise some good ol' fashion "not incest".
- improve driving

Thanks for the advice) There will be STDs in the game, that's why you need a condom) But not all girls can infect you)))

OurManBim

Oct 16, 2022
Thanks for the advice) There will be STDs in the game, that's why you need a condom) But not all girls can infect you)))
TBH STD is not a major things for most people, something that should be in game if it's to be more realistic, more like a risk factor and one of potential game overs, the rest I'd say would be more important to focus.

Sanich102

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2022
Driving Hard v.0.1.5 New Release!
Dear friends, we are releasing a new update, Version 0.1.5

1.jpg 3.jpg 7.jpg 7.jpg 9.jpg 11.jpg 15.jpg

Trailer:

Language: English, Russian
Censored: No

What's new?
  • 11 NPCs that the player can interact with (8 of them are hot girls btw)
  • quest window, where you can always see your current tasks
  • added mechanics of cargo transportation
  • added gallery with photos that are hidden in different corners of the map (try to collect them all!)
  • created an initial variant of the health mechanics (you didn't think it would be so easy, did you?)
  • Fixed many bugs, and probably added some new ones (you can always write to us if you find any)
  • And much more
You can support the development of the project:
Patreon

Subscribestar
or Boosty

Check out our , subscribe and leave comments on and follow the development process!

Have a nice day, Team SoHardGames!

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DrivingHard-0.1.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Sanich102

ankor69

Jul 7, 2019
This is an alpha version of the game, in it you can run, ride a truck, be beaten by a stranger, fuck 2 whores or spend the night alone with little sleep.
Now we are checking how interesting the idea is for the players.
Im pretty sure this is a reupload correct? this was posted a few months ago in 2022 and i remember playing it and it having a bunch of bugs with the driving of the truck like it randomly wanting to fly and spin intensely and making it impossible to move forward in the game and the sex scenes were really rough like the insertion of the penis wasnt even correctly entering the women and the whole motion just clipped through

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
sounds like a nice concept. I'm not so sure about the execution but will definitely follow to see how it turns out

Sanich102

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2022
I should use the Gofile link for the version 0.15? I plan to play it sometime in the next one or two weeks and then I will update my review with new feedback.
Yes, gofile or any other except Mega, it has an old file, I didn’t upload the previous version there, maybe the admins did it when publishing.

Reactions: Ai Shoujo Fan

F1_V10

Apr 9, 2019
quest window, where you can always see your current tasks
Driver   18-03-2023 23_05_36.png
I tried parking in various positions, in reverse and whichever way I try the redhead won't talk to me. Is this the end or is it a bug?
Figured it out. Park in the reverse of the direction in above pic.
Seems like the trailer is not important at all. There might be a bug, I suppose?

11 NPCs that the player can interact
I picked up the girl from the party, talked to the naked guy outside the house, three girls on the motel, and a girl on the gas staion. Am I missing anyone?

FYI your discord invite is expired or is it patron only?

Last edited:

Sanich102

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2022
View attachment 2477818
I tried parking in various positions, in reverse and whichever way I try the redhead won't talk to me. Is this the end or is it a bug?
Figured it out. Park in the reverse of the direction in above pic.
Seems like the trailer is not important at all. There might be a bug, I suppose?

I picked up the girl from the party, talked to the naked guy outside the house, three girls on the motel, and a girl on the gas staion. Am I missing anyone?

FYI your discord invite is expired or is it patron only?

You can use Christy along with Dave. A girl at the gas station at night. If it was with a girl at night, she will be glad to see you during the day.

Sorry, we're having trouble with main work, so there is little time, we can not always view the forum.

Discord:

Last edited:
Reactions: F1_V10
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes