• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sanich102

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2022
can anybody help pls ?
Write the model of your GPU and does it have overclocking? This error usually occurs on GPUs with overclocking, the solution is to disable overclocking. You also need to update the GPU driver. If your processor has a built-in GPU, you need to select your GPU as the Preferred Processor in the settings.

TheKing93

May 18, 2017
Write the model of your GPU and does it have overclocking? This error usually occurs on GPUs with overclocking, the solution is to disable overclocking. You also need to update the GPU driver. If your processor has a built-in GPU, you need to select your GPU as the Preferred Processor in the settings.
Intel(R) HD Graphics Family
NVIDIA GeForce Gt 820M

• Haha
Reactions: Yotherethere

ankor69

Jul 7, 2019
ok so why does my truck keep wanting to fly and flip uncrontolably really fast like wtf i cant even drive to the end with out it trying to make me fly and flinging me across the map bruh

• Haha
Reactions: Nanabell
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes