2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

turboleak

Jun 15, 2021
I answered a similar question above, please read, try to do as in the screenshot))))
In my mind this game has a future.

I have a couple of suggestions for you to consider:
- Up the graphics quality by an insane amount. Go for the very best possible assets. Triple A level quality.
- Keep the game simple, but add some back story to it.
- Start a discord server for the game.

And for a future demo version, why not hide a cabin in the woods with some surprise in it?

Sanich102

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2022
In my mind this game has a future.

I have a couple of suggestions for you to consider:
- Up the graphics quality by an insane amount. Go for the very best possible assets. Triple A level quality.
- Keep the game simple, but add some back story to it.
- Start a discord server for the game.

And for a future demo version, why not hide a cabin in the woods with some surprise in it?

You are directly reading our thoughts, the house in the forest was just discussed yesterday, there are ideas, but they will most likely be at the next location. There will also be a backstory, this is only alpha, the priorities for us now are:
1. Optimization
2. Animations
3. Level edit
4. New activities
This will be version 0.1.1
Next will be the creation of a new location, on which they just planned a house in the forest with an "Interesting family"))))))
There will definitely be a backstory, we will tell the backstory of the hero and his wife, and also why he has to work hard and take the most expensive, but distant orders.

We will make a discord server later, when there will be a community / subscriptions, for now there is no point, in my opinion, to do it. Rather, server exists, but has not yet been formalized, since it is not a priority.

Sanich102

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2022
Why did the alpha version of the game come out with errors and without optimization? We have 4 main hypotheses/concepts of the game (One of them is about a trucker).
We decided to show the concept to a potential customer (players), with a demonstration of the visual part. We look at the response, if the players like the idea, then we continue, if the response is minimal, it makes sense to check 3 more hypotheses. At the moment I like the feedback from the players, so we will continue to make this game, and 3 more will wait for their time)))))))

turboleak

Jun 15, 2021
Really happy to know that.
I will join into Patreon to support the development of the game in the near future.

The cabin idea just came to me when driving the truck and thinking: what if the dev hide a forrest house or rv house somewhere in the forrest with something interesting in it without telling anyone about it. that would be cool!

Anyway, when I say triple A graphics level I mean this ( there is a downloadable demo on the video description ):

The discord would be cool because I would like to contribute with the purchase of assets and that can be arranged better over a more interactive platform.

Anyway, good luck for the project, the only other thing you will need is a clear idea of what you want to acomplish and focus and perseverance on doing it.

Reactions: Sanich102

Sanich102

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2022
Really happy to know that.
I will join into Patreon to support the development of the game in the near future.

The cabin idea just came to me when driving the truck and thinking: what if the dev hide a forrest house or rv house somewhere in the forrest with something interesting in it without telling anyone about it. that would be cool!

Anyway, when I say triple A graphics level I mean this ( there is a downloadable demo on the video description ):

The discord would be cool because I would like to contribute with the purchase of assets and that can be arranged better over a more interactive platform.

Anyway, good luck for the project, the only other thing you will need is a clear idea of what you want to acomplish and focus and perseverance on doing it.
Thanks for the video, this graphics looks fantastic, while I can not promise that we will have the same, but like everyone else, I want the games to already look like this, I will study this issue in more detail and I will be able to say what will work and what will not)))

Oeshik

Apr 25, 2020
The truck moves way too slow honestly and the brake doesn't feel like an actual brake. I had to exploit the reset button to properly brake lol. Acceleration and reversing the truck feels awful. Also, the sex scenes seem really unpolished but then again, this seems like an early release so I can't expect much.

Kaed1107

Jun 10, 2017
Any tags, kinks or fetish for future releases? Truckers stories can be very naughty. I see potential in this game. Everything is on you guys. Good luck.

Reactions: kolisz
Sep 16, 2022
wow a game where i can drive a truck and pick up lot lizards, i'd say hits a little close to home but dont have to worry about the wife taking all my money and the stories to be told would be amazing for the past 25 years.

Sanich102

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2022
We want to release the update faster, we can hardly restrain ourselves, but we don’t want to add as much new content as possible.))))))))))))))
Our Discord:

• Angry
Reactions: F1_V10 and ssbbssc

OurManBim

Oct 16, 2022
Version 0.1.1 coming soon....:)
I see condom on/off option but I suspect it has no functionality so I'll do the usual thing and give few points on how you can massively improve the game by implementing few things that would go nicely with it. Obviously the game is about truck drivers and girls are prositutes, you don't want to dip your sausage without protection, but what if you want? Well...

- girls have safe/risky days - most will refuse to have sex on risky day without it and many will charge you a lot more also refuse to have sex without it in general because of STDs, at this point you either go along with it, sabotage the condom (poking a hole, stretching during sex or trying to remove it, stealing their pills, replacing them with fake pills) or "convince them" to have sex without it.
- if you convince them often you get bad reputation, maybe once game has actual driving some police chases?
- STDs - added risk for you as a player, do you take the chances? Added cost to your work as you do need to test yourself and take medication, small chance to pick up some very nasty one = game over. If you then also give some girls STD they will ask you for money for medication and tests.
- girls when get knocked up will get upset with you and either refuse to have sex (at which point you can can "convince them" again) or will ask for more money, over time their belly grows, eventually they go missing for some time while they give birth and then come back, now with kid living in the hotel with them which over time grows up and when becomes adult either becomes a driver (if it's male) or becomes a new prostitute (if it's female) so you can then practise some good ol' fashion "not incest".
- improve driving

Reactions: Sanich102
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes