Fan Art Dreams of Desire - Fan Art

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

terminat0r

Donor
Nov 1, 2017
I'm sorry, but why would 4K resolution - if you can do 1080 + scene optimizer would be better and faster
ps:all the more girl maximum 720p
sorry my engrish
I have a 4k monitor and just wanted to try it. Im quite new to all this. Could you explain me what you mean with scene optimizer? Thanks and nice images you posted here :)

Reactions: Tony_Stark

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
scene optimizer?e :)

you can spend less resources on many of the items in the scene
in your picture 4K the whole room with the girl, where the girl is not more than 25-30%,for a total of 700-900 pixels:FeelsBadMan:
sorry of course, I don't have a 4K monitor IPS, maybe I just don't understand

terminat0r

Donor
Nov 1, 2017

you can spend less resources on many of the items in the scene
in your picture 4K the whole room with the girl, where the girl is not more than 25-30%,for a total of 700-900 pixels:FeelsBadMan:
sorry of course, I don't have a 4K monitor IPS, maybe I just don't understand
Thank you I didnt know about this scene optimizer. Looks interesting, I will take a look :) And yeah of course you are right about the image ;) It was my first 4k render and i just did to see how it looks on my screen. I will take that into account on the next renders, so thank you very much lexx :)

Reactions: Tony_Stark

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
do not chase the numbers (in the branch of a Big Brother I saw pictures 8K with models that default 2000 pixels (I was sorry and funny at the same time), the main idea and the desire to work
ps: on my old monitor there is a wallpaper with a 3d girl from DeviantArt (only 1080p), my girl is really nervous(maybe even jealous of how she looks):biggrin:

Reactions: terminat0r
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes