Fan Art Dreams of Desire - Fan Art

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Here I post a cross render I did looong ago, which I stopped at around 10hours of cooking. And it stil needed a lot more to look as it should. Still, it looks fair enough, and after all this time, I decided to post it lol.
Even tho it has women most know, just in case lol:
From left to right: Girlfriend from " ", Mrs Turner from " ", D and Elena from " ", Ann and Lisa from " "

View attachment 80016

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Here I post a cross render I did looong ago, which I stopped at around 10hours of cooking. And it stil needed a lot more to look as it should. Still, it looks fair enough, and after all this time, I decided to post it lol.
Even tho it has women most know, just in case lol:
From left to right: Girlfriend from " ", Mrs Turner from " ", D and Elena from " ", Ann and Lisa from " "

View attachment 80016
All those gorgeous women and the goblin in the middle
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

f95zoneuser463

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2017
Tracy based on Askasha.

I'm not sure what the original Makeup and Hair color is. Here is what I used:

Askasha Makeup:
  • Akasha Nails 05
  • Akasha MU 01b
  • Akasha MULips 09
Dye 4 me Faith Hair:
  • D4M Auburn
  • Morph -> Bang-Sweep 75%
It should be obvious that the image cannot be compared to the original due to many open variables here... pose, especially light, render-settings, retouching and color-adjustments in Gimp, etc.

edit:
Added Face Render.
I tried to fix the hair-clipping in DAZ but gave up after fiddling with the hair-sliders to long. Could use some advise/help on how to fix this in post using Gimp. If anyone wants to try fixing it ... here is the full 4K image:

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Tracy based on Askasha.

I'm not sure what the original Makeup and Hair color is. Here is what I used:

Askasha Makeup:
  • Akasha Nails 05
  • Akasha MU 01b
  • Akasha MULips 09
Dye 4 me Faith Hair:
  • D4M Auburn
  • Morph -> Bang-Sweep 75%
It should be obvious that the image cannot be compared to the original due to many open variables here... pose, especially light, render-settings, retouching and color-adjustments in Gimp, etc.
Very nice, can you render her wearing a cute dress or something ?

MrCrow

Jun 11, 2017
Hi guys, i just love this topic and follow every post like really, keep the good work guys !

I just want to ask, cause i need to ask it, i'm not a programer or whatever creator of anything and i don't know what program you all use to make those great artworks, but is it possible, in a magic world maybe, that any of you can create a Honey Select card with the girls of Dreams of Desire ? Like any girls i mean i want them in my game like omg !

Like i said i really don't know how you create those art' and even if i don't know anything about those stuff i think it's probably impossible to just like transfer a model from a program to another BUT YOU KNOW i just need to ask.. maybe one of you have already create a Dreams of Desire girl in honey select..

Thanks in advance and probably sorry for my bad english.

Lexy Lu

Oct 26, 2017
Re-posting my two images for those who are interested:

Just love it. Keep posting more such sexy pics of MC's Mom.. love her in action with her son and with others as well.. ;p

Reactions: rgnar62
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes