• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Dreams of Desire Ep 12: Gallery Unlocker and Bugfixes Mod [v5.2] [bas]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Bro really? XD
Every time i look for something... you alread made it! :eazyHype:
I mean i was look for a mod that give me the ending who i want without do somersault! And this mod let me choice the ending! Also worn me about the ntr XD ofc i already know how avoid the ntr, but is always awesome!
Just one thing, i look in the images at page 1 and... in the scene selection how i select the harem anding?

Thanks for all Bro! You are awesome!:cool:

Marso_89

Feb 8, 2018
not working... getting error
No matter whatever character i choose to see the scenes, it gives me the same error

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/replay_icons/d24_night_tracy.jpg'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/replay_icons/d24_night_tracy.jpg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "D:\Stuff\xxx Games\DreamsOfDesire\DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-1.0.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Stuff\xxx Games\DreamsOfDesire\DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-1.0.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1839, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "D:\Stuff\xxx Games\DreamsOfDesire\DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-1.0.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Stuff\xxx Games\DreamsOfDesire\DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-1.0.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2635, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Stuff\xxx Games\DreamsOfDesire\DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-1.0.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3118, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "D:\Stuff\xxx Games\DreamsOfDesire\DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-1.0.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2041, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 485, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 233, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "D:\Stuff\xxx Games\DreamsOfDesire\DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-1.0.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 711, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 145, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "D:\Stuff\xxx Games\DreamsOfDesire\DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-1.0.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 711, in render
  File "D:\Stuff\xxx Games\DreamsOfDesire\DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-1.0.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 661, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "D:\Stuff\xxx Games\DreamsOfDesire\DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-1.0.0-pc\renpy\display\viewport.py", line 262, in render
    surf = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, child_width, child_height, st, at)
  File "D:\Stuff\xxx Games\DreamsOfDesire\DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-1.0.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 444, in render
    renders = [ render(i, renwidth, renheight, st, at) for i in children ]
  File "D:\Stuff\xxx Games\DreamsOfDesire\DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-1.0.0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 724, in render
    rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "D:\Stuff\xxx Games\DreamsOfDesire\DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-1.0.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1110, in render
    st, at)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 108, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "D:\Stuff\xxx Games\DreamsOfDesire\DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-1.0.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "D:\Stuff\xxx Games\DreamsOfDesire\DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-1.0.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "D:\Stuff\xxx Games\DreamsOfDesire\DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-1.0.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "D:\Stuff\xxx Games\DreamsOfDesire\DreamsOfDesireEP12-ELITE-1.0.0-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 555, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/replay_icons/d24_night_tracy.jpg'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.2.3333
Dreams of Desire EP12 ELITE-1.0.0
Sun Jun 17 00:46:18 2018

jal26

Oct 10, 2017
Thanks for the upload! But there are some images lacking in the replay screen (BTW Im playing in MAC)

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
not working... getting error
No matter whatever character i choose to see the scenes, it gives me the same error
You're on v1.0.0 and need to be on v1.0.1 - apply this patch and that should fix you right up:

Thanks for the upload! But there are some images lacking in the replay screen (BTW Im playing in MAC)
Best guess is the same for you - can you please post error message or screenshot?

Bro really? XD
Every time i look for something... you alread made it! :eazyHype:
I mean i was look for a mod that give me the ending who i want without do somersault! And this mod let me choice the ending! Also worn me about the ntr XD ofc i already know how avoid the ntr, but is always awesome!
Just one thing, i look in the images at page 1 and... in the scene selection how i select the harem anding?

Thanks for all Bro! You are awesome!:cool:
The ending selection cheat is at the end of the game, not through the gallery. So you need to play through to the end with cheats enabled and then you'll get a menu for all the endings.

P.S. From the developer console you can type "jump endings" if you don't want to play through to go straight to the endings ;).

Reactions: Catwashere

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
You're on v1.0.0 and need to be on v1.0.1 - apply this patch and that should fix you right up:

Best guess is the same for you - can you please post error message or screenshot?

The ending selection cheat is at the end of the game, not through the gallery. So you need to play through to the end with cheats enabled and then you'll get a menu for all the endings.

P.S. From the developer console you can type "jump endings" if you don't want to play through to go straight to the endings ;).
Thank you for all of this and for fixing day 22 Aunt scene!
food wars.gif

Reactions: bas

BitesZaDusto

Jul 4, 2017
@bossapplesauce
Thanks for the updated mod boss, I wondering for the scene replay if it would be possible for Tracy's last scenes, specifically in the dream world if you could add the alive variable for her please? Whenever I choose it, it's always the scene that has her dead. It sucks that even replaying her first Episode 12 scene in the house with her alive still lists her as dead if I continue afterwards all the way into the dream world.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
@bossapplesauce
Thanks for the updated mod boss, I wondering for the scene replay if it would be possible for Tracy's last scenes, specifically in the dream world if you could add the alive variable for her please? Whenever I choose it, it's always the scene that has her dead. It sucks that even replaying her first Episode 12 scene in the house with her alive still lists her as dead if I continue afterwards all the way into the dream world.
Can you please post or PM me one of saves where that's happening to you? I haven't actually played the update yet, just read through the code.

jal26

Oct 10, 2017

Here you are, this one from Tracy's library

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Updated mod to v5.1 to add "Tracy Trust" toggle for Tracy gallery scenes in Ep 12

Reactions: Outrider

danov17

Mar 31, 2018
I finish the game tracy and alice be my gf, but relationship with mom end. How the relationships not change with this 3 girls.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
I finish the game tracy and alice be my gf, but relationship with mom end. How the relationships not change with this 3 girls.
Sorry bud, I'm not sure what you're asking?

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Are the endings in the gallery?
No, you have to play thorough to get to them.

Or you can open the console and type "jump endings" and that will take you right to the ending cheat menu. :)

dconan

May 29, 2018
hello, i already patch into v1.0.1 but when i copy the mod and overwrite all in the folder i cant play the game:( help mee, sorry for my bad english

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
hello, i already patch into v1.0.1 but when i copy the mod and overwrite all in the folder i cant play the game:( help mee, sorry for my bad english
What happens when you try to start the game? Please post a screen shot or the error message.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote