5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
what does it mean by this
"Now includes the incest patch, and works if you already have the IC patch installed too!"
Cause i dont wanna incest content
Then you don't want to use this patch. Sorry - no way for me to turn it off without rewriting the patch. :(

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Then you don't want to use this patch. Sorry - no way for me to turn it off without rewriting the patch. :(
when will it be possible for you to update the mod in couple days or next week? because unlocking everything the galley is a godsend :happyblush:eazyHype:

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Did you check if it works for the new version?
yeah it didnt work for me does it work for you? although i guess since i cant use the galley for the scenes i unlocked in this version i guess it will work in the final version

DeisEsMachine

Feb 19, 2018
so I used this mod in Episode 12, it worked but I think the Gallery is only showing 9 replay slots per character. I have played and finished Episode 11 and I think some of the scenes in the gallery are missing. Am I missing something here?

jsbb9999

Modder
Sep 7, 2017
so I used this mod in Episode 12, it worked but I think the Gallery is only showing 9 replay slots per character. I have played and finished Episode 11 and I think some of the scenes in the gallery are missing. Am I missing something here?
I believe Modder mentioned an updated version of this mod is required for v12.
I'm waiting for it as well ;)

jsbb9999

Modder
Sep 7, 2017
well i guess i can just try re-install. thanks for trying.
my quick menu disappeared again.

For those who are experiencing the same issue, I managed to get quick menu back by typing the following in the renpy console
suppress_overlay=False

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Hey if you decide to do a version for episode 12 if it is possible can you fix this scene?
Day 22 with Jenna it skips the close up of the cum dripping.
Someone on this site mentioned it not working so i went to see if it worked on mine it does not work but the pic is in the images.

Reactions: bas

BitesZaDusto

Jul 4, 2017
@bossapplesauce Is it possible whenever you get a chance and revamp this mod if you could switch the font from Episode 12 update back into what it was in Ep 11? It's just a preference thing but I feel the game looks weird/basic with the new font in contrast to what it was before and also I noticed multiple spelling mistakes early on in the episode 12 update and I'm not even up to the first sex scene with Tracy. This is all with the EP 12 1.0.1 Bugfix you upload in the main thread. I'm sorry if you've already addressed some of these things in the main thread. I'm still trying to avoid spoilers.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hello, is there any improved version for ep 12 for MAC?
This mod (which only works on episode 11, for now) works on any platform*.

* might have trouble loading it on Android

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
This is unofficial, If bossapplesauce decides to make an official update use that and delete this, anyways...

I put the changes from the , the missing Jenna anal creampie image, and changed the conversation font to kenyan coffee rg into the mod

you'll need to delete the old DoD-E11-v1_0_1-BaS-HD-FixesMods-v4_3.rpy and DoD-E11-v1_0_1-BaS-HD-FixesMods-v4_3.rpyc file to use it.
lol, actually working on it now ;)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote