chjcken

Jul 19, 2017
Anyone help me to unlock this : Invite to eat outside at lunch (Andrea, Dana, Maria), dinner (Andrea) , skating ring (Maria)

VeniVidiVeni1

Oct 9, 2017
I tried this game for a bit, liked it, but stopped early on because it forces you interact with the other girls besides Dana. Now I know like 90 percent of all adult games do this, but in those the other characters are close the level or on par with the best girl.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Hello, I see tag swinging. Is it possible to avoid it or there will exists (as a part of the game).
It's part of the game.

Maria and her husband are swingers and no matter how you play Chris and Dana will sleep with other women.

dhklewdgamer

Dec 8, 2017
Hello People!!! Kind of a newbie here. Is there a complete walkthrough for this game or the ones listed on the description page the only ones available?? If so, Kindly point me to the relevant post. I would search through all of them but 302 pages kinda makes it intimidating :D

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
Hello People!!! Kind of a newbie here. Is there a complete walkthrough for this game or the ones listed on the description page the only ones available?? If so, Kindly point me to the relevant post. I would search through all of them but 302 pages kinda makes it intimidating :D
First off welcome kind of newbie :)
To my knowledge the only walk throughs are those two.

dhklewdgamer

Dec 8, 2017
First off welcome kind of newbie :)
To my knowledge the only walk throughs are those two.
I'll just work with what is available at the moment. No worries.

I haven't had chance to do the full walkthrough yet, i've been busy as all hell.
Don't sweat it. Take your time. Good things come to those who wait I guess;)
BTW I have been following the one you've posted and it has given me quite a good idea of the game.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Is there a scene where you can "loan" Andrea or Dana to someone else? I like to Master / Daddy vibe with Andrea, but can you take it a step further with more control over her?

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Is there a scene where you can "loan" Andrea or Dana to someone else? I like to Master / Daddy vibe with Andrea, but can you take it a step further with more control over her?
You can share Dana with John if you go the John/Maria beard route.

dcvngtn3

Nov 15, 2017
I just finished giving this a playthrough and I have to say that I did enjoy it! It got a bit repetative at times going to the office and what not, but the overall story was really good.

playboycan69

Nov 12, 2017
I just finished giving this a playthrough and I have to say that I did enjoy it! It got a bit repetative at times going to the office and what not, but the overall story was really good.
Is it worth playing? I've been wondering for some time but it doesn't look so good so idk...

gago2627

May 11, 2018
very nice game
@Milos don't mind me updating the walkthrough by @DosArmas and @Gomy1980
there's 3 ending through the game and you get to decied at "15 - choose weekend with dana (you choose)" in DosArmas walkthrough , but the point when you choose it , it's when you talk with dana before the weekend , and to trigger that event , you just simple dating the girl you choose ,(there could be andrea , jessica , or maria ( maria will go with weekend with maria and john) and back to talking with dana and trigger in the weekend , done
okay that's quite long , but before you trigger the upper event , make sure to save it somewhere else if you want to go back and play, because once you trigger it ,game is ended no matter what , ( ***if someone read and passed and thinking " fuck i forgot to save , shit , shit shit , u can press "page up" and reverse the chat till the moments you wanted to save , should help it)
in the ending event weekend , mc father is gonna die anyway , you either can choose to pregnant dana or you don't ,both decision just change the scene doesn't affect the eding , just pay attendtion in decision when you sex in that last weekend event ,if you do wanted to pregnant her , choose "i have a better idea - No - bury in" and done , the next scence dana will pregnant and ended
hope it help , and you may noticed my english not really good and im sorry for that :3
have fun~
TLDR :
-you can chose who to moving in and who spend the weekend with you and dana
-decied dana pregnant or not
-game end

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes