LoF

Dec 20, 2017
The non share ending, the feels man. bravo. Started off boring with the repetitive building of points but once you actual hit some decent story its really good. thoroughly enjoyed it.

Aug 13, 2017
I'll not write a review of the game, but the end of this game is rushed to meet some deadline somehow, you play the game through 2/3 of the game, then it is autopilot for the rest, and you are at the end.......disapointed.........

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Why did this count as completed now ? its still v.99 that it was a couple of months ago ? I mean the game has endings to all paths and whatnot, but I thought Ptolemy said it wasnt finished and he wanted to polish some stuff out ? Did he change his mind and ask that it be labeled as completed since it "kinda was" anyway ?

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Why did this count as completed now ? its still v.99 that it was a couple of months ago ? I mean the game has endings to all paths and whatnot, but I thought Ptolemy said it wasnt finished and he wanted to polish some stuff out ? Did he change his mind and ask that it be labeled as completed since it "kinda was" anyway ?
The game is Feature complete we may come back at some point and re-render somethings and make it look more like our current work. Depends on support for it. Right now we are wrapped up in our other three games and we got on doing new things.

Reactions: Rythan25

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
You don't really need super high stats, you just need to trigger certain events like the dates, the weekends with certain characters and such things.

Reactions: Namco15

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
either no one knows how to drag and drop a save onto a comment or they are 2 lazy :noexpression: honesty i dont see how this game is popular because of the sandbox and know idea how to progress in the game

i keep downloading this game every other 2 to 3 months you see why its so popular i use saveeditonline to cheat the stats so i dont know if thats breaking the game or not because i never seem to progress very far in this game
Its literally one the best games here for a reason mate.

Reactions: UncleVT

Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
Best completed game I've played from here so far. Brilliant! Dana's fleshed out personality is perfect. I've never actually grown attached to any of these game characters, until her.

This title actually gave me the motivation to play out every branch and every option just to see all this amazing content.

Reactions: Namco15

bagman12804

Apr 29, 2018
Best completed game I've played from here so far. Brilliant! Dana's fleshed out personality is perfect. I've never actually grown attached to any of these game characters, until her.

This title actually gave me the motivation to play out every branch and every option just to see all this amazing content.
I have to agree. I just finished it this morning and is now my top pick. Should be #1 on the list.

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
Were the options to take Andrea or Dana out for lunch ever implemented?
What about the skating rink with Maria?

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Did you have the weekend trip with Maria and John? You have to save beforehand, otherwise you already made your decision and closed off the other paths (Andrea or Jessica), if remember correctly.

fhenrir

Feb 12, 2018
Did you have the weekend trip with Maria and John? You have to save beforehand, otherwise you already made your decision and closed off the other paths (Andrea or Jessica), if remember correctly.
that might've been it, i'll try again I guess lol.

j766

May 15, 2017
So in the walkthrough it looks like there are 2 weekends alone with Dana, then the option to not share Dana/pick Maria/Andrea/Jessica. But I'm not triggering the 2nd weekend with Dana. I think picking one of the other girls will lock me in to that ending and no other weekend will come up. Am I missing something?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
So in the walkthrough it looks like there are 2 weekends alone with Dana, then the option to not share Dana/pick Maria/Andrea/Jessica. But I'm not triggering the 2nd weekend with Dana. I think picking one of the other girls will lock me in to that ending and no other weekend will come up. Am I missing something?
There are dates with each of Maria/Andrea/Jessica. The 2nd time you go on a date with them and Dana locks it in. The Andrea path has a sequence where she gets mad at you and stops going out. You need to finish that before you can go on the 2nd date with her.

Get the 2nd date available with all paths also opens up the Dana only path.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
No, there are 2 weekend dates but only one is with Dana, the second is with whoever you pick to live with.

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes