supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Just got to the end on .99 and damn... This is so "sucking in" and didn't noticed the time passed by. I hope there will be next game like this (or there are games like this?).

To use cheats You need to press Shift + O and then type it in console.

P.S.
Sorry for my bad english. It's not My primary language but I'm stilll lerning on my own to wright correct :)
Alexandra is the name of the next game

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
This Dana thread is the 12th most popular thread of all time on F95 with 2,421,308 all-time views. A shame

opperska

May 2, 2018
Can someone help me with this problem? I am using the Android Version

I am right now after I found Mila's family and got home and talk to jessica with Chris dad and that error appear. The error is in below (image)

Help me please! Thanks in advance

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
To attract men who are into cross-dressing men, c'mon its 2018, you have to expand your tastes to please all audiences
Why do you think I put this game in Popular Games, HMMM.

shining1.gif

j766

May 15, 2017
Anybody know if the weekend event mod works with v0.99? Says it was last updated on August of 2017, so wasn't sure if it would crash the game or cause any problems with the newest version.

jose100

Apr 20, 2018
Already finished and very much enjoyed. I love games with several paths instead of lineals/just one good ending. The cool thing about this game is that allows you to have some fun from the beginning and you can enjoy the plot while you have sex. One more thing:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Grick Rimes

Mar 14, 2018
Easily my favorite game on this site.... I've played it multiple times. It's just really captivating. The ending is not one I would have expected, but that's not displeasure. Really like this game.

Reactions: CardsFight11
3.90 star(s) 64 Votes