• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
windows defender thinks the .zip from mega has a trojan in it
Well... Windows Defender sucks ass (that's the nicest thing I can say about it)... it's clean, try googling housecall (best virus protection I've ever had, and I've used them since version 1.0(when it was PCcillin) and have never had a problem. the housecall program is free to use.

01110011 01101011

Donor
Jan 10, 2018
Ok two things:

first the "BUG" for jessica is related to a compilation error that can be fixed this way: in the MAIN GAME / GAME folder you will find the file named jessicalabel.rpy, open it with notepad++ than click on the search tab, point your cursor at the top of the file and in the window that will pop do not write the name of the line that the script could not find, instead write the wrong command, EX if the script could not find jessconti7 than you need to write jessicaconti7, while if the script could not find jessicaconti7 you need to write jessconti7. When you find a line "label jessicaconti7": OR "label jessconti7", you must change it with the same line the script is searching for.

The second thing is that Grisaia and Other Jp VN or Dreaming of Dana or BB or Dating my Daughter, are the Mass Effect trilogy of VN's ( music aside ), so even if i'm still a patreon of Dark Silver, MrDots and of Ptolemy, i'm pretty sure that to hope that at least one game will be better than what is aformentioned is already to hope in a miracle, to hope that all 3 will be better is like to hope that a meteor containing a fish from another world, will hit the bowl of my cat

Last edited:
Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

yankee77

Apr 12, 2018
ty to everybody who replied to me. yes finally was able to reach the getaway part... now im stuck with andrea not going to swim. reverting all stats to 50 and see if it changes anything... i will try and see if i can port that man of the house to my phone.

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
ty to everybody who replied to me. yes finally was able to reach the getaway part... now im stuck with andrea not going to swim. reverting all stats to 50 and see if it changes anything... i will try and see if i can port that man of the house to my phone.
You have to go on at least one date with each girl(Jessica, Maria, Andrea) before the second dates open up.

Reactions: yankee77

yankee77

Apr 12, 2018
how to use the cheats on android platform
easy
if you find the save file u can just use the renpy save editor in here.
memory editing tools don't work on renpy games on android so only way to cheat is save editor.
You have to go on at least one date with each girl(Jessica, Maria, Andrea) before the second dates open up.
well reverting the stats to 50 again fixed the problem.... somehow the afternoon - work - andrea talk is not triggering when ur stats with her is almost like 100+ i was @ the swimming pool part.4th or 5th date.

this game is good sadly i can't get a boner on this game.

Lyterkaka

Feb 26, 2018
easy
if you find the save file u can just use the renpy save editor in here.
memory editing tools don't work on renpy games on android so only way to cheat is save editor.

well reverting the stats to 50 again fixed the problem.... somehow the afternoon - work - andrea talk is not triggering when ur stats with her is almost like 100+ i was @ the swimming pool part.4th or 5th date.

this game is good sadly i can't get a boner on this game.
well , where i can get the renpy save editor ?

huggyk

Mar 18, 2018
como puedo descargar el juego
In English please dude. We are multiple nationality here so we need to use one commun language (i'm french, by exemple, that's why my english is not so good)

For download the game, just click on one of the links on the first page.

Does'nt work for you ?

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes