jonorza

May 23, 2017
Weekend calls don't work until after the first weekend away with Dana.
Well Ive maxed out the convos up to that point, lunch dates with Maria, random meet up with Andrea at club. Dana is no where to be seen, except at work, and random at the apartment. and Im almost at 200 for everyone.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
You need to ask the girls more about themselves and then ask them on dates.

Dana doesn't show up for double dates until the single dates have been done and Jessica doesn't show up until both Andrea and Maria's single and double dates have been done.

jonorza

May 23, 2017
You need to ask the girls more about themselves and then ask them on dates.

Dana doesn't show up for double dates until the single dates have been done and Jessica doesn't show up until both Andrea and Maria's single and double dates have been done.
Ive gone on double dates too (Andrea & Dana), and when asking Maria about her, it says "there's nothing really left to say" and for Andrea its the whole family issue every time. Dana mentions to hang out on the weekend but never does.

Last edited:

khim0979

Apr 10, 2018
i think Andrea getaway is the best..
i haven't done yet with Jessica getaway becuase script have an error like this:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Jessicalabels.rpy", line 8314, in script
jump jessicaconti7
ScriptError: could not find label 'jessicaconti7'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/Jessicalabels.rpy", line 8314, in script
jump jessicaconti7
File "D:\Software\BL10702\Finished\DreamingofDana-0.099-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1573, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "D:\Software\BL10702\Finished\DreamingofDana-0.099-pc\renpy\script.py", line 871, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'jessicaconti7'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
Dreaming of Dana 0.099

Jan 1, 2018
Reactions: ImmortalSin

huhula

Oct 1, 2017
Is there any "true good ending"? I mean ending, where MC and D are happy together (maybe even some kind of proposal?) without polygamy? Well, polygamy was fun, but later on, I liked more these "romantic" scenes and its first game where I really would like to see the end "they lived happily ever after".

Reactions: GmFn1869

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Is there any "true good ending"? I mean ending, where MC and D are happy together (maybe even some kind of proposal?) without polygamy? Well, polygamy was fun, but later on, I liked more these "romantic" scenes and its first game where I really would like to see the end "they lived happily ever after".
Yes

Reactions: GmFn1869

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Really? And how I can get it? I have seen Maria & John and Andrea endings but neither is monogamous. And Jessica's end is not in the game, right?
Yes, Jessica's end is in the game.

I don't remember when but MC tells Dana he's no happy sharing her. This derives in Chris and Dana solo ending.

Reactions: huhula

yankee77

Apr 12, 2018
can anybody tell if if this game leads to dana x chris sex scene? im just starting the game just curious. ...
also if you could kindly recommend a game in which motherxson , well basically all incest stuff. semi complete no bj only game please.. im gonna try and port it in android to play it in my phone. lots of free time.....needs something to do.
consensual/ romantic... preferred.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
can anybody tell if if this game leads to dana x chris sex scene? im just starting the game just curious. ...
also if you could kindly recommend a game in which motherxson , well basically all incest stuff. semi complete no bj only game please.. im gonna try and port it in android to play it in my phone. lots of free time.....needs something to do.
Of course there is Dana and Chris sex, it's about them.

Jan 1, 2018
Best mother-son I've come across is

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes