mpror

Feb 4, 2018
I agree with Catwashere, i like most of the girls but i rly only play it for the Dana stuff. i wouldnt cut them out just being able to romance dana without having to romance the others would be fun

rdblev

Mar 16, 2018
I get this game ending error message using version .99:
While running game code:
File "game/Jessicalabels.rpy", line 8314, in script
jump jessicaconti7
ScriptError: could not find label 'jessicaconti7'.

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
I get this game ending error message using version .99:
While running game code:
File "game/Jessicalabels.rpy", line 8314, in script
jump jessicaconti7
ScriptError: could not find label 'jessicaconti7'.
You need to open jessicalabels.rpy in a text edito and replace every instance of jessconti7 with jessicaconti7

Reactions: Odyssee and rdblev

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Any news final version v.1 release date ? ... have waiting for 8 months to play the last version & archive it in my 'Collection' folder.

Jan 1, 2018
Any news final version v.1 release date ? ... have waiting for 8 months to play the last version & archive it in my 'Collection' folder.
He did say it would be several months. He will not be adding any more content, just cleaning up the code, so it is "completed" in that sense. As I understand it, at best, the only difference a player will see is that some of the redundant options will be removed.

Reactions: Benn Swagger

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
No idea, they are working on 3 or 4 things at the moment plus he has a full time job so timeframes are aren't an exact science.

Reactions: KeinBa

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
Its been a month man and i just checked couple of pages back and seems only 2-3 bugs in the current game.Its not hard to fix it imo.But thanks anyway

Jan 1, 2018
Its been a month man and i just checked couple of pages back and seems only 2-3 bugs in the current game.Its not hard to fix it imo.But thanks anyway
He said it was going to take several months, and it's not a high priority for him, since there will be no new content. He's more doing it for his own satisfaction than the players, I think.
Also, it's not as easy as it sounds because cleaning up the code involves way more than just fixing those 2-3 bugs. There's a ton of redundant material in the code that was either planned and then abandoned or was done before the dev found a better way of doing the same thing. At least that's the way it was explained to me, and even with the very limited programming experience I have, it's easy to believe.

xesp

Mar 26, 2018
Hi, just installed the game but text is too small... is there any way i can increase the font size of the text?

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
This game is excellent. Must admit, it's ending almost make me cry (I know it's weird but I must say). Great main characters, MC after my own heart, and Dana!!!
But there's one think I cannot understand:

<<<SPOILER ALERT>>>

[In Andrea's ending and Dana's pregnancy]
Father was disappointed in his son. He admit it for Dana that he's not approve of his son lifestyle. So why leaving the company for him if there's a perfect daughter? Is he so conservative? I know Chris was improving at the end and Dana got pregnant but still...

<<End of the spoiler>>

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
This game is excellent. Must admit, it's ending almost make me cry (I know it's weird but I must say). Great main characters, MC after my own heart, and Dana!!!
But there's one think I cannot understand:

<<<SPOILER ALERT>>>

[In Andrea's ending and Dana's pregnancy]
Father was disappointed in his son. He admit it for Dana that he's not approve of his son lifestyle. So why leaving the company for him if there's a perfect daughter? Is he so conservative? I know Chris was improving at the end and Dana got pregnant but still...

<<End of the spoiler>>
Dana stopped working there during the pregnancy, Chris was the only one left.

The dad came around to the son after an incident with some missing stuff and the relationship with him and Andrea came out in that path.

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
Dana stopped working there during the pregnancy, Chris was the only one left.

The dad came around to the son after an incident with some missing stuff and the relationship with him and Andrea came out in that path.
Yes you right. But (from what I understood) some time before that happen, Dana had conversation with Chris in which she admit that father's plan is to make MC his successor. Father planning this from some time, even when he was saying this mean things about Chris to Dana. That is not fair for Dana, she was great as a daughter and worker and it's still her brother will be rewarded (I know everything changed later in game but I'm talking about earlier events). Maybe he tried to do that to change his son, make him a better person? (but still not fair)
I could be wrong I don't deny it.

Jan 1, 2018
Yes you right. But (from what I understood) some time before that happen, Dana had conversation with Chris in which she admit that father's plan is to make MC his successor. Father planning this from some time, even when he was saying this mean things about Chris to Dana. That is not fair for Dana, she was great as a daughter and worker and it's still her brother will be rewarded (I know everything changed later in game but I'm talking about earlier events). Maybe he tried to do that to change his son, make him a better person? (but still not fair)
I just assumed the father was old-school.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
In this world men pass down the family name and wealth to the oldest born son that is why it does not matter that Dana was better she is a woman so of course the son gets the business an if you paid attention you could see Dana wanted it that way since she loved her brother and she did not care that he was getting the business and she would only be like a chairman/woman or VP of the company and she may have stepped back from working but she never quit she stays at home and works so she is still one of the bosses of the company it seems like it would be MC than Andrea and Dana in that order of who is in charge.

Reactions: Krull
3.90 star(s) 64 Votes