Jan 1, 2018
So if the game is finished then why are the second dates locked? Also it seems that there is something missing with Andrea's roommate and she said that she would visit Chris and nothing happened.
You could call those abandoned features, originally planned but ultimately deemed unnecessary. When Ptolemy eventually releases v.1.0, it will just be a more streamlined version of v.0.99, so I would imagine the references to those features will be removed.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Since you seem to be new to this place, then just this time especially just for you:
Mega = The MEGA link in the first post of this thread (first post = OP = Opening Post)

Try to get with the program here

I was 22 when Morrowind came out.

I grew up with the Atari 2600, Spectrum ZX and Commodore 64.

Fuck, some of you lot make me feel old.
I built a SInclair ZX81 from a kit...
I bought a ZX Spectrum from a guy who built a few of them from kits when I finished high school. I just modified it a bit (The first thing I added was active cooling, because it was crashing all the time from over-heating. The second thing was a printer port via a decoder for a single I/O port address, so it wouldn't conflict with the joystick.)
ZX Basic was also the first programming language that I learned and ZX's machine code was the first one I disassembled and modified a little bit to create my own custom (image) loader for a game I tried to make :biggrin: (but never finished).
For the young guys here - It all happened years before the dial-up Internet came along (for home users) here and before I earned enough money and prices dropped enough for me to buy a real PC.

Sorry for the off-topic.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
So you play as that bald dude ?

Ughhh kinda off-putting for me.

Would maye try this game out - but since there isnt any real walkthrouh I am kind of scared to jump in blind ... and loos 20 hours on game I wont like in the end.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
So you play as that bald dude ?

Ughhh kinda off-putting for me.

Would maye try this game out - but since there isnt any real walkthrouh I am kind of scared to jump in blind ... and loos 20 hours on game I wont like in the end.
No need for one and you are missing out on the angel Andrea.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Ran into a bug that can't be ignored, going down the Jessica line with Dana:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Could only rollback or reload, and was not able to get past it... So was unable to see the remainder of that story line... It happened shortly after the protagonist returns from introducing Mia and Andrea together, right as you see Jessica walking out of Chris's fathers office together... There is no way I'm starting from scratch just to get that error possibly again... So i'll just not worry about that story line... Wasn't a fan of Jessica anyways, as she has too many personality quirks I'm not fond of... She might be getting better after moving in, but not sure that makes up for her former attitude issues, treating the protagonist more like a means to an end, then really deep down caring for him... At least up to the point the error keeps happening...

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
You need to learn to search a little

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Alrighty, now that the other story lines have been pretty much completed, I went ahead and replayed this game, off and on, over the last couple weeks... There is a lot of new content added to the remaining 3 story lines that did not exist last time I played... I found the Dana only line sort of bland and not as romantic and loving as I thought it might be, plus it's way short in comparison to the other 3... The Jessica line was alright but I really didn't like how she treated the protagonist most of the time... The Maria line was just what you'd expect from a swingers story line, but thank goodness you do have the option to disallow her husband to be sexual with Dana, if you don't want it... I would say the Maria line as fairly midline when comparing them all... The Andrea line was my favorite still, because it has the most romance, love, sensuality, and can be a tear jerker... It is a very grindy game, but it also has a lot of story in it, and tries to offset the grind with random events and lots of ways to raise stats... It is a nice mix of Visual Novel and Stat Grind... My original review was very short, because I knew a release was coming with all the remaining story lines, so I updated the review with more detail...

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Alrighty, now that the other story lines have been pretty much completed, I went ahead and replayed this game, off and on, over the last couple weeks... There is a lot of new content added to the remaining 3 story lines that did not exist last time I played... I found the Dana only line sort of bland and not as romantic and loving as I thought it might be, plus it's way short in comparison to the other 3... The Jessica line was alright but I really didn't like how she treated the protagonist most of the time... The Maria line was just what you'd expect from a swingers story line, but thank goodness you do have the option to disallow her husband to be sexual with Dana, if you don't want it... I would say the Maria line as fairly midline when comparing them all... The Andrea line was my favorite still, because it has the most romance, love, sensuality, and can be a tear jerker... It is a very grindy game, but it also has a lot of story in it, and tries to offset the grind with random events and lots of ways to raise stats... It is a nice mix of Visual Novel and Stat Grind... My original review was very short, because I knew a release was coming with all the remaining story lines, so I updated the review with more detail...
Andrea is an angel love her!

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I found the Dana only line sort of bland and not as romantic and loving as I thought it might be, plus it's way short in comparison to the other 3
Originally there wasn't going to be a Dana only path but it's something a lot of people asked for so he added it at the end. Problem was, as it wasn't something he'd already planned on, it wasn't part of the story so was a last minute addition.

It wasn't something he was really into.

Reactions: Zippity

NStefanN

Feb 22, 2018
Can anyone tell me how high i can raise afection and sexuality ? I try to search but i guess i didnt hit the right word to bring something on. Thanks !

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Game is rather ok - nothing fancy, but good.

Dialogs are realy fun to read sometimes.

Romance with Dana is realy nice, but I dont like however that you sort of have to start with every girl there to be able to progress the story.

Like no matter what you end up sharring Dana with that slut Maria ...
Or you have to go with Jen - even if I would normaly touch that crazy b.
Andrea side is a bit better - but I wished there was just solo Dana path there too.

Oh and beeing the sick bastard that I am - I have to ask

Any plans to let Rex share some of the action ? ;]
That would make a realy nice optional spin on Andrea side of the story.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Game is rather ok - nothing fancy, but good.

Dialogs are realy fun to read sometimes.

Romance with Dana is realy nice, but I dont like however that you sort of have to start with every girl there to be able to progress the story.

Like no matter what you end up sharring Dana with that slut Maria ...
Or you have to go with Jen - even if I would normaly touch that crazy b.
Andrea side is a bit better - but I wished there was just solo Dana path there too.

Oh and beeing the sick bastard that I am - I have to ask

Any plans to let Rex share some of the action ? ;]
That would make a realy nice optional spin on Andrea side of the story.
The Andrea route alone makes this game 10/10 you don't have to let any man touch Dana if you don't want to you can go the whole game only allowing Andrea, Jessica and the half sister touching Dana.

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes