• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
It's by design, not a bug. It seems you haven't bothered yourself with the thread search, otherwise you would already know about it. Messages that would've helped you are at the end of the first page of results.

It's also clearly mentioned in the "walkhrough alt", linked to the OP.

The solution wasnt actually mentioned anywhere that I could find, nothing specifically said work until end of day and THEN ask Andrea at her desk for a date. It read like she would come up as an option on weekend dates.

Now i'm stuck not able to trigger the second dana, john, and maria date. I get the same first date repeated over and over but thats probably because I haven't finished every single side quest yet.

Reactions: Ryanhwasa

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Just try to use the walkthrough then.

I get the same first date repeated over and over but thats probably because I haven't finished every single side quest yet.
If I remember correctly (and it was at least 2 years ago when I played this last time), you have a lot of things to do before the second one triggers.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
The solution wasnt actually mentioned anywhere that I could find, nothing specifically said work until end of day and THEN ask Andrea at her desk for a date. It read like she would come up as an option on weekend dates.

Now i'm stuck not able to trigger the second dana, john, and maria date. I get the same first date repeated over and over but thats probably because I haven't finished every single side quest yet.
You must first have the first date with each girl before you can have the 2nd dates.

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
I did all 3 first dates already
did you do the inviting Dana on each first date or the random encounters like knocking on your door orbuilding up all the stats of each also when you hit a certain point you'll need to hang out with Dana during the weekend to unlock certain events

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
did you do the inviting Dana on each first date or the random encounters like knocking on your door orbuilding up all the stats of each also when you hit a certain point you'll need to hang out with Dana during the weekend to unlock certain events

Yeah I went down the walkthrough list and suddenly the options for who to live with came up and I have no clue what did it.

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
Yeah I went down the walkthrough list and suddenly the options for who to live with came up and I have no clue what did it.
think of it as like a web of variables that need to be met in order for more things to be added to the random events until you unlock main story options like the playing basketball with her friends or running into someone at the club

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
It is a pity that this is ready, because this could have been really advanced. I love this game bcs polygamy games are quite rare.

ExodiusPrime

Aug 5, 2018
I really need some help. I've been playing this for three days now and can't trigger the encounter with Jessica. I've followed the walkthrough exactly but Jessica never shows up. I've tried doing the dinner date with Maria and Dada for several weeks to get the trigger, speeding through the day for several weeks trying to get her to show, and saving just after lunch and reloading it after arriving to work in the morning hoping to get the encounter. I'm out of ideas, do I have to reload or re-download the game hoping it will trigger this time, is there something in the game files to fix the issue or force the encounter, or do I just have to keep trying until she shows up. I've read through all the previous posts and none of it has helped so I'm pretty desperate. I'd like to avoid using anothers save simply because I don't know all that's been accomplished and don't want to miss something.

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
ExodiusPrime I'm not sure what you mean by "encounter with Jessica". What are your stats for her? There is a random event that occurs at your office if you work late. In most cases the issue is that you need to finish with another person/quest line to get them to "fire".

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
This is the first game that gave trouble.
Extracts it, and at the time of play neither opens.
This message appears (Could not open).
Someone has had this problem and knows how to solve it.

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes