pyr0w

Feb 19, 2018
I don't really do emoji. To the point that I usually block that image source on sites I use often. I guess I'm just getting too old.

I could have done it in ASCII though.

I wasn't offended or anything. More surprised really. And giving them the benefit of the doubt to not be trolling me. =)

No worries.

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
playing for several days right now (mark just kicked out from Dana's house). the jokes are good. It made my day.

for example:
"what are you looking at? do you think I'm cute?" Ask Chris to Josh while Maria giving BJ to Josh. lmao.

So far, it's the best adult comedy game on my list.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Dreaming of Dana [PTOLEMY] - Original Size: 1.05GB

Download PC (461MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Dreaming of Dana [PTOLEMY] - Original Size: 1.05GB

Download PC (461MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks a lot for the crunch job and links! :)

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Grimlock18

Dec 31, 2018
played through once and forgot to save it, is there an option to go away with just Maria? i could have sworn in my first play through i saw it but now i cant seem to get it...

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
anyone got the cg´s?
Download Unren.

Run it in the Game folder of this game once you unzipped it after download

Choose option one

once it's finished, open the images folder that appears in the game folder.

Use Windows photo viewer to see the files on your computer otherwise the file extension.webp is viewable on a web browser.

Enjoy.

highway1

Apr 25, 2018
Hi all, can someone tell me if 0.99 is the last finished version on android??? Ive just started playing it and in the office when you talk to the girls, it says dine outside is currently unavailable, also weekends arnt avaiable either if this isnt the latest ...what version is???? And where can i get it many thanks

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes