Jan 1, 2018
0.99 is the most current version on any platform. The game hasn't got the "completed" tag because the dev has said that at some point he is going to clean up all the crap like "currently unavailable" before calling it v.1.0. I don't think he's in much of a hurry though, so if I were you, I'd call it done.

Reactions: Somnus

highway1

Apr 25, 2018
0.99 is the most current version on any platform. The game hasn't got the "completed" tag because the dev has said that at some point he is going to clean up all the crap like "currently unavailable" before calling it v.1.0. I don't think he's in much of a hurry though, so if I were you, I'd call it done.
Ok thanks a lot....

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Demieker

Dec 29, 2018
I am encountering some annoying issue.
This is the second play through and want to see all available endings and scenes.
I did all dates for andrea/maria/jessica solo and with dana. I am ready to choose the 'beard'

When selecting the dance club or bowling alley in the evening during weekdays or weekends, i get the resaurant scene instead.
After going back and reclicking the dance club i am able to trigger andrea/jessica at the club.
But the bowling area keeps going to the restaurant scene and triggering those scenes.
Is this a bug our are the bowling scenes only trigger on a specific time

U

User_1280413

Enjoying it so far - only a short way through, but the amount of spelling and grammar mistakes are ridiculously high for a "completed" game. It's really, really distracting.

popple

Jul 18, 2018
What a boring game !!!
I tried, and tried, and tried again...

Not much action and it takes so much time to reach any progress...
No humour, no... nothing !

Erased.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Why cheat dont work? I try to enter but dont work? Some help?
What are you trying to do?
What problems are you seeing?
What do you expect to happen?

You don't really need to cheat in this game. Relationship points around 50 is all you'll ever need.

Demieker

Dec 29, 2018
cant be easier then this:
Danaaffection = xxx
Danasexuality = xxx
Andreaaffection = xxx
Andreasexuality = xxx
Mariaaffection = xxx
Mariasexuality = xxx
Jessicaaffection = xxx
Jessicasexuality = xxx

Feb 10, 2018
Enjoying it so far - only a short way through, but the amount of spelling and grammar mistakes are ridiculously high for a "completed" game. It's really, really distracting.
Yeah, it's weird. It's only "complete" because the dev declared it so but it isn't really complete by most people's standards.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Yeah, it's weird. It's only "complete" because the dev declared it so but it isn't really complete by most people's standards.
It's complete because all 4 endings are done.

It's not complete in the sense that certain planned scenes were never done.

But yeah, it's done.

Simon Foxx

Jun 20, 2019
I need help. I'm playing the game on mobile but for some reason I can't make progress in the game cause I'm getting this message:
ScriptError: could not find label 'jessicaconti7'
Full traceback:
File "Jessicalabels.rpyc", line 8314, in script
and few more. Can someone please help me with this and how to solve it?

Simon Foxx

Jun 20, 2019
You need to open jessicalabels.rpy in a text edito and replace every instance of jessconti7 with jessicaconti7
Hey I'm kinda new into this and I'm not an expert. But I'm playing the game on mobile and I'm having the same problem as well but I'm really lost with how I fix it. Can you help me out?

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Hey I'm kinda new into this and I'm not an expert. But I'm playing the game on mobile and I'm having the same problem as well but I'm really lost with how I fix it. Can you help me out?
I'm not familiar with mobile versions and have since removed the game but I assume the file jessicalabels.rpy is in the 'game' folder, right click it -> open with -> Notepad, ctrl+H, type jessconti7 in the first box jessicaconti7 in the second box, confirm, save and exit and it should do the trick

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I need help. I'm playing the game on mobile but for some reason I can't make progress in the game cause I'm getting this message:
ScriptError: could not find label 'jessicaconti7'
Full traceback:
File "Jessicalabels.rpyc", line 8314, in script
and few more. Can someone please help me with this and how to solve it?
Scroll to the top of the page and type jessicaconti7 into the search box at the top right, then hit the SEARCH button.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Man this game is severely broken, I just sat here and clicked through about a month of game time and all the girls are at 80+ affection but I cant get Andrea's date to trigger. I get the option for Maria and John and the option for Dana but due to not triggering Andrea's date all I get is the weekday lunch event with Maria that repeats the Tyrone scene and never advances to the threesome. Plus I said I would help Andrea but once again due to the game hanging I can tell her I will help everyday and it acts the flag isnt triggered.

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
Man this game is severely broken, I just sat here and clicked through about a month of game time and all the girls are at 80+ affection but I cant get Andrea's date to trigger. I get the option for Maria and John and the option for Dana but due to not triggering Andrea's date all I get is the weekday lunch event with Maria that repeats the Tyrone scene and never advances to the threesome. Plus I said I would help Andrea but once again due to the game hanging I can tell her I will help everyday and it acts the flag isnt triggered.
ok it is not broken it is just at an annoying point where you need to fulfill certain actions to make the story advance like you heading home after work and encountering the third female friend right now ignore them and try all kinds of things like going home after work or if you have the chance follow dana after work you want to get the lesbian friend to meet you and then go to her yoga studio since the stories tend to only unlock when everyone is caught up

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
It's by design, not a bug. It seems you haven't bothered yourself with the thread search, otherwise you would already know about it. Messages that would've helped you are at the end of the first page of results.

It's also clearly mentioned in the "walkhrough alt", linked to the OP.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari
3.90 star(s) 64 Votes