Patrick6918

Jul 19, 2017
Shit game game no any amition for more them 9 gb and you can't fuck your sister coming every day in your house but you can with other or WE crazy!!!!

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Links added to OP.

Note: The Mega link is premium only due to 5GB+ filesize

Reactions: Krull

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017

The speed should be better then the other links and I will keep it up for 24 hours, try not to spread it around.
Doing this because I love you guys and this site. Tell me if you get a good speed or not, never shared a file this big before.

Decent Wanker

Sep 28, 2017
Hi guys I am a new player of this game but I have a problem. My pc is windows 10 and It doesn't run the game. Can you help me please? Can I run it somehow? Adsız.png

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

The speed should be better then the other links and I will keep it up for 24 hours, try not to spread it around.
Doing this because I love you guys and this site. Tell me if you get a good speed or not, never shared a file this big before.
Yes, thank you. Is downloading at my maximum download speed.

Reactions: Krull

Patrick6918

Jul 19, 2017
3 ending ok the dev make what it want but the story is done no more only download look the nice image and trash to get place on your computer no more sorry but nothing more ang ""only"" 5Gb without any animations and you need to share or waiting 5 day to fuck your sisiter but she want anal.....why playing more??????

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Is it just me, the swinging route (Maria & John) get's hotter and hotter every progress. Now Dana kiss John , and their last scene was hot though it's short and then after that she got pregnant. Was that route finish ?

Patrick6918

Jul 19, 2017
9 GB only to get 2 or 3 pictures nothing elese sorry waiting 4 hours to donwload somebody 5 weeks...because Mega limited.......stop it please potlemy you are beter then this focus your new game ...

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
Ok, patrick6918, we get it from your 5 posts complaining in the last hour - you don't like that it's a large file and you don't think it's up to the standard of past updates, and you don't think it's worth playing to begin with, so we're moving on. Wait for the patch or wait for @Pepé Le Pew to do his "skunked" version to solve the size issue. Can't help you with the rest.

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017
9 GB only to get 2 or 3 pictures nothing elese sorry waiting 4 hours to donwload somebody 5 weeks...because Mega limited.......stop it please potlemy you are beter then this focus your new game ...
You can use my link on page 265 to download it "a bit" faster I think.

masternelus

Jun 10, 2017
GUYS ?!?!?!?!!??!
as far as I know, there aren't any special requirments to run ren'py games.

only thing i can imagine is trying to not put it on your desktop as the questionmark blocks in the screenshot might be the reason.

Other reason might be that your antivirus is putting ren'py files in quarantine, thus not allowing acces to the files.

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes