• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

at433

Oct 20, 2017
2 of 3 of my old saves from 0.88 and before dont work -exception/crash -((
save with jess path worked, the other two paths crashed.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys it's a bit that i do not play the game i prefer to wait a little bit. The last version i play was the 0.070.
I tried to read the topic a bit, but there are 50 new pages, that's like saying ... it's a bit difficult to read them all. So I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the big changes are between the version 0.070 and the 0.090?
If i read well some pages, some path are now finish. Can someone tell me who path? Anticipate thankses.

adicted

Apr 27, 2017
someone will up a skunked version at some time.if you have the pacience wait if you dont download what you have.at some point you should get over it.i have brought up this issue from version 4 or 5 and the someone sed that the final version will be around 10gb.its a bummer but we do what we must if that is the case.i like this game too much to give up on it just because the size.

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
someone will up a skunked version at some time.if you have the pacience wait if you dont download what you have.at some point you should get over it.i have brought up this issue from version 4 or 5 and the someone sed that the final version will be around 10gb.its a bummer but we do what we must if that is the case.i like this game too much to give up on it just because the size.
there will be no skunked version... this time its Sam'ed version... check the OP

Reactions: Darkaura and Krull

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
Hi
I've been an idiot and released a bugged version. When I got the files back from the proofreader, I just copy pasted his content. Forgetting that I've declared quite a few characters and images since November. Here is the fix for it.

Just extract and copy in the gamefolder. Overwrite when prompted.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Different endings, that was the Andrea route and now we got the rest for Maria/John and Jessica.

FastBullet

May 30, 2017
My end game saves dont work anymore. Anyone else having this issue?
This is the error report:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 256, in script
    python:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 260, in <module>
    renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
KeyError: u'_main_menu_screen'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    python:
  File "F:\DreamingofDana-0090-pc\DreamingofDana-0.090-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 814, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "F:\DreamingofDana-0090-pc\DreamingofDana-0.090-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1719, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "F:\DreamingofDana-0090-pc\DreamingofDana-0.090-pc\renpy\game.py", line 330, in call_in_new_context
    return renpy.execution.run_context(False)
  File "F:\DreamingofDana-0090-pc\DreamingofDana-0.090-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 794, in run_context
    context.pop_all_dynamic()
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "F:\DreamingofDana-0090-pc\DreamingofDana-0.090-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 313, in pop_dynamic
    del store[k]

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Dreaming of Dana 0.090

Reactions: at433

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
My end game saves dont work anymore. Anyone else having this issue?
This is the error report:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    python:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    python:
  File "F:\DreamingofDana-0090-pc\DreamingofDana-0.090-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 814, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "F:\DreamingofDana-0090-pc\DreamingofDana-0.090-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1719, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "F:\DreamingofDana-0090-pc\DreamingofDana-0.090-pc\renpy\game.py", line 330, in call_in_new_context
    return renpy.execution.run_context(False)
  File "F:\DreamingofDana-0090-pc\DreamingofDana-0.090-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 794, in run_context
    context.pop_all_dynamic()
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "F:\DreamingofDana-0090-pc\DreamingofDana-0.090-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 313, in pop_dynamic
    del store[k]

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Dreaming of Dana 0.090
That comes from having 2 labels with the same name.
Be sure you haven't double up on some rpy files

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
Version is bugged
Will post a fix tonight.
Since we're nearing the end I don't have an issue with it being public but patreon says all adult content has to be behind paywall.

I'll post the fix here toi
thank you for your hard work this was one of the first games of this type I played

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
I just hope that soon enough after he finishes the game we might get a decent full walkthrough. Afterwards he can start or continue any other project he has going for him. Good game btw.

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes