Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
I remember this game being pretty straigth forward, with not so many choices. I mean you could choose between some answers where 1 was the right one but nothing like choices when it came to scenes.

I mean like "do anal", "fuck her again", "ask for a blowjob"... like scenes were limited...

Dec 29, 2017
it be nice to see if Jessica could be brought into the harem at the end or even to have Andrea and jessica also end up pregnant

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
I'm so excited ... :FeelsGoodMan::heartcoveredeyes::eazyHype:

From dev:
-----------
Progress update
Patrons only
Jan 12 at 11:39pm
Hi

Keeping it short.

2 things.

The Dana patch will come on Sunday. Have some stuff to do tomorrow, and I'm not sure I'll be able to finish it then. But Sunday is free. So I'm setting the release to then.

I've just released the alpha for the post Dana game to 10+ patrons. Hope to have the feedback from them in a few days, and then I'll release it to everyone else.

Also, with Dana coming to an end in a few patches, I see no sense in restricting it anymore. So from now on all Dana patches will be released to everyone at the same time.

As always, I'm very grateful for your support

Ptolemy

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
Well hopefully someone will be nice and share fast links because downloading from svscomics will take a fucking week
I crunched the numbers and it is about 12 files at about 800 a piece and if using all 3 different hosts you can download about 3 files every 5-8 hours depending on throttling so about less than 32 hours because this one has the speed of the download at about 4-5 hours to completion

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
The problem is on sides like svscomics they make money with the links (the most uploaders). You see it aso that fast downloads from the producer they change to low downloads.

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
puuh, no.
8,6GB ... too much as I would down- and re-upload this today. Will wait for the last version to download when story is finished :D

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes