• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
While i'm at it before I forget completely, @Pepé Le Pew, is there any chance you could update my awful walkthrough in the OP with my slightly better updated one?

It would be muchly appreciated your skunkiness.

Reactions: netkeliye

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I managed to do a playthrough and got more in depth than my last one seeing as people asked for more detail.

Again these are only the options I chose, going through them all would take me far too long, that took me a few hours as it was and i'm pretty busy at the moment.

I know I missed at least one random event when Jessica visits the office in her biker gear. I thought I had a save of it but it seems I must have saved over it and I could not get it to proc for me no matter how much I begged and pleaded.

I may have missed more but I don't think so. I know I got all the major things done anyway.

It's quite long so be warned.
There you go buddy, I ever tell you how much of a star you are?

xrayman2k4

Jun 10, 2017
I need assistance, please.

I haven't played for a while (hospital stay plus RL have been hectic) so decided against using my save from then, when I was on a boat with Dana and Andrea - Mommy & Daddy & a cute beard? lol
I really wanna get back there, without cheating or massaging numbers, but Andy won't consider another date with me, and Dana's advice isn't an available option. Any idea what I'm missing?
I've included a screenshot of my current stats in case I'm missing something, or I need to work on someone before I can get the required event for Dana to fix my problems :p

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Stats are only a measure of when certain events can happen they don't really mean anything beyond that.

To get the weekend getaway with Dana and Andrea you need to have done the first weekend getaway with Dana and then all the secondary dates with Andrea, Maria and Jessica and then those dates again taking Dana with you.

Then you get the option to talk to Dana about the second weekend away which, for now, is just Andrea and Maria/John.

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
Stats are only a measure of when certain events can happen they don't really mean anything beyond that.

To get the weekend getaway with Dana and Andrea you need to have done the first weekend getaway with Dana and then all the secondary dates with Andrea, Maria and Jessica and then those dates again taking Dana with you.

Then you get the option to talk to Dana about the second weekend away which, for now, is just Andrea and Maria/John.
Sorry to contradict you. But after the first getaway, you only need the Andrea dates to go on the Andrea getaway.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Sorry to contradict you. But after the first getaway, you only need the Andrea dates to go on the Andrea getaway.
My apologies, I sit corrected.

And I feel incredibly ashamed. I've gone through the game start to finish 14 times and never checked with Dana about the second weekend until i'd done all the dates.

I'd always assumed it was similar to the first and everything was needed to unlock it.

Made doubly bad considering i've done a guide for it and got shit so wrong myself.

I must commit sudoku.

Edit - we've nearly hit our first million.

Last edited:

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
My apologies, I sit corrected.

And I feel incredibly ashamed. I've gone through the game start to finish 14 times and never checked with Dana about the second weekend until i'd done all the dates.

I'd always assumed it was similar to the first and everything was needed to unlock it.

Made doubly bad considering i've done a guide for it and got shit so wrong myself.

I must commit sudoku.

Edit - we've nearly hit our first million.
Bad penguin, bad :p

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes