• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Spopovich

Aug 19, 2017
mirror pc original
mirror pc original
mirror pc comp
mirror mac original
mirror mac comp

Reactions: Krull and Gomly1980

Rosa Melano

Jul 12, 2017
change something if you accompany Andrea to her house or take it to yours, if you accept or reject Lana, because I do not see any change in the game or maybe next udate?

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I have a feeling that maybe accepting/rejecting Lana after going to Andreas may pop up in future updates if Lana visits or not.

I can't say for certain, it could just be a scene to move the story along with no future purpose.

Crusoe

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
Or maybe in the future your relationship with Lana will elvove more and more and then you`ll discover that she`s your half-sister. But since no one knows she can move in with you and Andrea and Mila and Dana. And you all will live happily ever after.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Could you imagine how tired that poor bastard would be with 4 women to please on a daily basis and regular visits from Jessica and Maria.

I give him a month until his dick falls off.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

Crusoe

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
You forgetting that maybe just maybe you`ll all become Jessica`s harem. Jessica with a strapon and a whip and you hear:
All of you bitches bend over now!

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
@Gomly1980

Finally got around and finished Ethans Legacy Thanks for suggesting that. Good game too bad it was abandoned. Dev could really finished in few updated or at least sell his project to anyone.

Reactions: Gomly1980

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I live in hope that once he's sorted himself out and gets his life back on track that he comes back and finishes it. One or two more chapters and he could have tied it up nicely.

It was that game getting abandoned that started me worrying about other games I enjoyed though. You get hooked on something to suddenly have it dropped and you may never get to see it finished.

The problem with Ethan's Legacy is the dev took a lot of criticism to heart. He had depression and used the game to try and escape and he got over critical of his own work plus he listened far too much to those that gave him grief for not doing what they wanted him to do it just got too much for him. I would have loved to have seen EL get finished bu I don't blame him for having to step back. I'd rather go without than slowly watch someone self destruct which is what he was doing.

It made me appreciate Ptolemy when he said on his Patreon he would finish Dana regardless. Gave me hope i'd at least see one story I enjoy reach a conclusion. Plus I got to watch a game that was relatively unknown grow to make it on the popular games list, it's not even my game and I was happy.

That and he can handle criticism without breaking down and won't let anyone push his story in the direction they want to go.

Far too many good games end up getting abandoned and that's a shame considering how many not so good ones seem to rake in a fortune.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I live in hope that once he's sorted himself out and gets his life back on track that he comes back and finishes it. One or two more chapters and he could have tied it up nicely.

It was that game getting abandoned that started me worrying about other games I enjoyed though. You get hooked on something to suddenly have it dropped and you may never get to see it finished.

The problem with Ethan's Legacy is the dev took a lot of criticism to heart. He had depression and used the game to try and escape and he got over critical of his own work plus he listened far too much to those that gave him grief for not doing what they wanted him to do it just got too much for him. I would have loved to have seen EL get finished bu I don't blame him for having to step back. I'd rather go without than slowly watch someone self destruct which is what he was doing.

It made me appreciate Ptolemy when he said on his Patreon he would finish Dana regardless. Gave me hope i'd at least see one story I enjoy reach a conclusion. Plus I got to watch a game that was relatively unknown grow to make it on the popular games list, it's not even my game and I was happy.

That and he can handle criticism without breaking down and won't let anyone push his story in the direction they want to go.

Far too many good games end up getting abandoned and that's a shame considering how many not so good ones seem to rake in a fortune.
Yeah true. I like Ptolemy stile, he kick ppl off and is done with them (troublemakers). :)

Well latest addition to abandoned games is The Gift Reloaded and i had great expectations about that one.

Last edited:

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017

now i understand you, when EL was abandoned and many people was sad i was like come on is just a game, but now that happened to the gift that i really liked i feel you and make me admire more the ptolemy's work

Reactions: SpookyDonut
3.90 star(s) 64 Votes