micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I managed to do a playthrough and got more in depth than my last one seeing as people asked for more detail.

Again these are only the options I chose, going through them all would take me far too long, that took me a few hours as it was and i'm pretty busy at the moment.

I know I missed at least one random event when Jessica visits the office in her biker gear. I thought I had a save of it but it seems I must have saved over it and I could not get it to proc for me no matter how much I begged and pleaded.

I may have missed more but I don't think so. I know I got all the major things done anyway.

It's quite long so be warned.
Update also previous one that is linked to page 1

Reactions: raviola

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017

Progress update
Patrons only
Sep 22 at 4:46pm
Hi

Well, things are going well so far.

Main reason is that I've gotten a little cold, and I've been home for a couple of days. That has allowed me to get a lot more work done during the week.

I've also started work on the next Kelly patch, and between both of them, I've reached close to 100 renders.

We're way ahead of schedule, and with the extra time, I'll work more on Kelly.

I'm not promising a double release, but everything is on time for the Dana patch next weekend, and with a little luck, the next Kelly patch the week after that.

Thanks again to Xirbeus for letting me use his GPU's.

That's it for now.

As always, I'm very grateful for your support

Ptolemy
I just want it noted here that i'm starting to hate Ptolemy.

I get set to move Andrea in because she needs taking care of and like Chris said, if we don't someone else will take advantage especially with the new twist in the latest update.

Then he springs Jessica on me in that outfit with dat ass. Jess is one of my favourite characters (that arse is glorious) and now with her weekend approaching i'm torn and it's all Ptolemy's fault.

The swine.

My own personal pixel dilemma aside, we're catching up to My New Life in the views section. I know that doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things but from what started out as a small number of us to see it grow, brings a tear to the eye and it's not even my game.

Amidst the sea of cum dumps with that forgot to go to school at any point in their life or literally had their brains fucked out it's nice to see games with story taking a place on the stage.

Now going to post this update in Intimate Relations, they are chewing at the bit for more stuff and this should make them happy ... hopefully.

Reactions: SpookyDonut
N

netkeliye

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I managed to do a playthrough and got more in depth than my last one seeing as people asked for more detail.

Again these are only the options I chose, going through them all would take me far too long, that took me a few hours as it was and i'm pretty busy at the moment.

I know I missed at least one random event when Jessica visits the office in her biker gear. I thought I had a save of it but it seems I must have saved over it and I could not get it to proc for me no matter how much I begged and pleaded.

I may have missed more but I don't think so. I know I got all the major things done anyway.

It's quite long so be warned.

Reactions: Gomly1980

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
It's not too bad.

It's from a number of different perspectives so you don't really have 1 MC and in Ptolemy's own words it's experimental so updates aren't as regular as here but yeah, i'd say it's worth a look.

Story is decent enough and you can influence how certain characters behave which is interesting. Personally it's worth it for the writing of the daughter if you make her more confident.

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes