Ren'Py Dreamer Life [v0.2] [Raw-Imagine]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
cover.png

Overview:
After breaking up with his beloved, the protagonist decided to take a trip to the big city. His old friend was kind enough to let him stay at her place while he figured things out. It was a bit awkward at first, trying to mend the relationship with her family, but they were really understanding. As the protagonist settled into the hustle and bustle of city life, he started to think about his future. Who knows how things will turn out for him.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-17
Release Date: 2024-04-16
Developer: Raw-Imagine -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -

charlize_bathroom_4.jpg charlize_bedroom_photoshoot_30.jpg charlize_bedroom_sleep_13.jpg charlize_working_19.jpg emma greet_59.jpg
emma_getnew_swimmdress_17.jpg emma_kiss_lesson_29.jpg megan_night_drunk_28.jpg megan_pool_newdress_2.jpg megan_pool_newdress_24.jpg

Last edited:

TinFoilHat19

Dec 17, 2020
View attachment 3468214

Overview:
After breaking up with his beloved, the protagonist decided to take a trip to the big city. His old friend was kind enough to let him stay at her place while he figured things out. It was a bit awkward at first, trying to mend the relationship with her family, but they were really understanding. As the protagonist settled into the hustle and bustle of city life, he started to think about his future. Who knows how things will turn out for him.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-22
Release Date: 2024-03-22
Developer: Raw-Imagine -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

No animations?

• Sad
Reactions: Griev

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
If you dont get consistency, which you will only achieve when you get results that make the AI pass pointless, I dont think you should use AI.
Unless you create those characters from scratch and use them to train AI for those characters to call them in your prompts.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
His old friend was kind enough to let him stay at her place while he figured things out. It was a bit awkward at first, trying to mend the relationship with her family,
1002775109.gif

I just want to create a sandbox game
:KEK:

Well, Mc certainly looks like the standard character from honey select with aicg tweaks(?), kind of interesting. But reading the dev notes and seeing that the dev is new to everything, I suppose this is going to be the typical Kinetic Sandbox, where the player simply goes from one place to another without control over the actions? (I hope to be wrong)

So knowing that, it would be good to know if kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

If Dev lurks f95, good luck.

Last edited:

rabbit1qaz

Feb 24, 2018
Looks very nice, iwonder if AI is capable of doing animations with getin initial animation make in daz or HS?

PS: does backgrounds is made by AI or is it Honey select? does AI improve its quality or ist it native that good (colours and sharpnes?)?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: palmergames

pondloso

Apr 3, 2017
So happy to see my game finally in this forum.
I had been in this place for a very long time but not much comment anything.

I always dream to make my own game but it always just a dream because busy in real life.
and from my point of view i want more beautiful graphic and i knew that i cant do that with my busy life.

Make it short.
With new AI tool i can make graphic more beautiful(in my believe)
I fully aware that it not any where close to perfect it had some in-consistency but in my believe if you not really compare image to image it very hard to notice especially in the same sen i can keep very consistency for character.

I had been test with more complex scene about penis some kind of blowjob i think it came out ok
so i believe if story go on more spicy scene will had no problem

blow job test.jpg

sample of spicy scene that i test

About animation i had some idea,
but first of all my GPU Just a cheap one and it impossible for me to make high res animation scene that kind of passable for the game i will try for sure if i can.

This game is not incest all character are not relate by blood with MC just his mother childhood friend.
I really love to go incest but it just about patreon ,I'm don't wanna challenge they rule

About game play is very true that i had no experience in coding before and had to learn from nothing.
But i believe my game is complex or maybe too complex for first project.
Your choice it really matter you will miss a whole scene with some choice.
it had a lot of thing that i try to put in with time limit.
I played a lot of sandbox renpy game and i think my game it should be complex enough for first version.

You are right about that i use some game for 3d element and go through AI
I believe very soon I maybe not need it at all and will get more beautiful scene.(but it will only happen in next game i don't want to change art style of this game)

some quick comparison if you want to know how different it is.

HS2_2024-01-31-19-06-52-063.jpg 16.jpg

I can guarantee you guy that if this game had people interest in is or play it enough i more than happy to complete this game i already had complete story line in my mind.

Please give is s try and give me some feedback I not expect this game to make any money at all i had my other job
I just want feed back for improve my work because i found out make a game like this it so much fun.

So That pretty much for now,sorry for my bad English and Thank you .

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes