Forefinger

Drunk, for sure and as always.
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
In some I can see the fix pictures but during the time than it would be an animation the screen stay in the previous fix picture. Sorry per my english.
Later I have tried with other renpy game and only can see the messege, not the images. It is a new pc and I do not know if it is neccesary any other software
Thank you
Maybe it's the codecs. In mine, if you press Enter or Click in certain situations will skip the video to the next image. Then you will only see the images, not the videos.

Try download this . I hope that helps.

VNON

Sep 25, 2016
last time i playing this, it's feel weird,
about naming the character,
i left it as default, and mc calling her "i think it's her daughter" as roomate :D
something like that

btw, the compressed file , still big :D but thanks anyway

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I have tried with the codecs and follow the same problem. Thank you any way Forefinger. The solution was play the game in the old pc. Is slower but it works perfectly. The renpy game will play in the old one and thats all. Thanks again

Forefinger

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
The Mars Volta, my only fucking weakness.
I love those two geniuses. And I'm a big fan of The Kingkiller Chronicle.

I have tried with the codecs and follow the same problem. Thank you any way Forefinger. The solution was play the game in the old pc. Is slower but it works perfectly. The renpy game will play in the old one and thats all. Thanks again
You're welcome, bro. o/

Reactions: ive_got-problems

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

As you may have noticed, some characters have appeared with "new" clothes. One thing I plan to do whenever we get to the middle of the month in the game. The main reason is for you to see that I'm not reusing scenes. The second reason is to enhance the day-to-day experience.
Hair and beards grow. And there's no way I can grow them slowly. And would be strange if I had to make a scene for all the characters saying that he/she went to the barbershop or salon and the MC saying "I noticed you changed the hairstyle" or something. So every last week of the month (in-game) this will happen (the change) without conversations, without praise. Naturally. And future versions, patrons will help me decide on new haircuts.

Physical changes... Another thing that will eventually happen. But currently the only ones you'll notice will be in 1.4, your roommates. She because she's been practically a month working out. He, you'll find out soon. Except for the straight path, since he'll decide to leave.

And as I am a person who can't make a complete surprise... As Beatrice uses a teenage model and is 20 years old, in May, on her birthday there will be a change in the model. But nothing radical. Yes, there is still April to happen and you'll have to wait all this to see this change. I'm sorry.

Now I'm going back to work, 1.4 will have 10 days. Woohoo \o\

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Drawing My Life - S1M01 v0.3
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

PrebenJensen

Jun 14, 2017
I don't get it. I tried the bicurious route but it stops at day 8 after being f'ed by G. Looking at the walkthrough though, it seems there should be a lot more? Or am I missing something?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Alpha, Straight and Bicurious> 65%
Gay > 60%
After I finish them I will do a thorough review. Day 1 to 31. Play all paths, go through all the variables and everything that is possible until now. And then 0.4 will be available (until the 28th, I hope). And I can already say this will be the biggest update I have ever made so far.

HQAY - What a fuck is this?
High Quality Animations. Yay.

Ok. Y is a joke, so HQA - High Quality Animations.
I finally managed to find the center of the universe. Now I no longer need to improve the quality of the videos in Sony Vegas. Only if I want to try to improve a lot more, which is no longer necessary at the moment. Since that will take time for something that I believe is already satisfactory. But I still need to compress the videos so they do not get 100mb, 200mb.

Soooo... I'll make them separate for the Patrons. HQA - Alpha pack, HQA Straight, HQA Gay pack and HQA Bicurious pack. You will only download it if you want and just replace the old ones with the current ones. Will start from 0.4.

Still in the test phase, because now I need to find a way to get rid of the lag during the recordings.

Woohoo /o/

Next post I will bring some images with the appearance changes of some characters. Keep curious.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Everything is 93% now. What does that mean? I need to create the 30th and 31st. And both have an big event. Sunday: Mary and Fred. Sunday to Monday: a new memory will be available (skippable). Monday: the end of S1M01.
About the HQA packs, I've been thinking and I've decided to do it differently. Instead of creating according to the paths, I will create according to the characters. So you'll only download the ones that interest you.

Annnnnd... As promised in the last post...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

I had a few unforeseen ones in the last two days and I couldn't finish the version within the expected time frame. What's more, I had an idea that I'm already increasing in the game and will start during the event Freddie-Mary, which this time will be separated. When you visit them on the last Sunday of the version, if you are in Alpha or Straight, you will meet Mary alone. Gay and Bi, Fred.
You will now have a subpath. The good friend or the bad friend. In this first situation, as a bonus, it will not interfere with history for itself. It will only serve to you get points for future situations. If you want to follow the side of the bad friend or the good friend. And in the future? Some situations will only occur if you have x points as a good friend or bad friend. Simple, right? So I hope.

I already finished the day with Mary. Now it's just the day with Fred to do, the memory and the end of the version. I'm going to lock myself in my office now, turn off my cell phone and work on the game until I finish this. I believe before dawn it's over. Then all I have to do is review everything and tomorrow afternoon or night, will be available for download to the patrons. Tuesday or Wednesday for followers, public, aliens... Friday for haters.

And for you to see how much I was serious when I said that this will be the biggest update ever. This print is only from last Sunday's videos with Mary.

o/

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

As you may have noticed, I have changed everything here on the page. And taking advantage of my vibe of creativity and inspiration I thought: "Why not? Why not create banners for those who like the game (and want to) express their love using in his signature in the forum/blog/page...?"
Thy all have 500x150.

Forefinger

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
I don't get it. I tried the bicurious route but it stops at day 8 after being f'ed by G. Looking at the walkthrough though, it seems there should be a lot more? Or am I missing something?
It goes beyond day 8. Currently has 31 days. And there are no variables that make it stop on day 8. I have recently reviewed and there is also no error.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
When you have that talk with your female "roommate" in your gym, is there any way for a more positive outcome?
No matter which combination of answers I choose, she always admits to the attraction, but that she won't take that step and then it turns out to be a daydream.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes