UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

I've been pretty busy this month, but Sunday 0.3 will be finalized. Only 10% of each path is missing to work. I believe I can finish tomorrow, but... If anything happens, Sunday for sure. Therefore, September will have two updates, since 0.3 is relative to August.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Forefinger

Drunk, for sure and as always.
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Well, there were a lot more animations this time around, as promised, but I thought they were mostly too low framerate (the dancing scene sort of worked). For the writing, I mostly only got confused in the part where the boy talked about how they came to be in your house - but there were small errors and "roommate" oddities all over, that didn't bother me too much.
I managed to improve the quality of the videos, but will only be noticeable in 0.4. Not perfect, but better than previous "attempts". To avoid creating a very long conversation I tried to summarize the reason, must have been why it was confusing. I'll rewrite. Thank you o/

Forefinger

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
@UncleVT My man, here the 0.3:

Windows/Linux:
Mac:

New genres: DILF, FILF, Aliens, Voyeur.

Have a special thank you to you at the end of the current content. Woohoo. \o/

doble77

Feb 24, 2018
I'm afraid I'm not a fan of that "I don't know what's going on" feeling you have when playing this game. Ok, there's things you can hide from the player to set up a mistery atmosphere, as in there's things happening around you that you are not aware of, and that's good, it makes you want to discover it.
My problem here is that the MC seems to know those things but you (the player) don't, and you have to act like you know what's going on. And all the story seems to be centered around those things. The MC knows who those people moving into your house are and what is that past you share with them, but the player don't. How can I choose how to react?
I'll try to keep playing the game (ok, I've only reached the first scene with Heloise and maybe everything gets clear right after it), but so far I can't help but feeling that the story is just "things happens and that's all".

Reactions: Forefinger

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I'll try to explain a little more detailed the paths and leave the walkthrough of each one here. So here I go...

I know it was a simple (and already answered) doubt about Alpha and Bicurious. But this is me... I like to explain and it was the good moment to give you all, the walkthrough.

Woohoo \o/
@Forefinger Any idea when the WT will be updated for the new version? Liking the direction of the game, and kudo's to you for all the path's people can take. Options are a good thing for a wide appeal.

woltka35

Jul 10, 2017
1.8 gb. I will wait for .

Can you compress this game pls?

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Hello
Womebody could help me? Mi pc not play the animations of this game. Coyld be the possible problem? Thank you

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
I'll try to explain a little more detailed the paths and leave the walkthrough of each one here. So here I go...

I know it was a simple (and already answered) doubt about Alpha and Bicurious. But this is me... I like to explain and it was the good moment to give you all, the walkthrough.

Woohoo \o/
I have been looking this game for a while and have finally decided to check it out. Would someone be able to upload the walkthroughs above to another site please? mediafire links always say this sight can't be reached.

Forefinger

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
@Forefinger perhaps you should consider use this:

@Sam recommend apply between 85 to 95% compression.
I will. Thank you, very much.

I'm afraid I'm not a fan of that "I don't know what's going on" feeling you have when playing this game. Ok, there's things you can hide from the player to set up a mistery atmosphere, as in there's things happening around you that you are not aware of, and that's good, it makes you want to discover it.
My problem here is that the MC seems to know those things but you (the player) don't, and you have to act like you know what's going on. And all the story seems to be centered around those things. The MC knows who those people moving into your house are and what is that past you share with them, but the player don't. How can I choose how to react?
I'll try to keep playing the game (ok, I've only reached the first scene with Heloise and maybe everything gets clear right after it), but so far I can't help but feeling that the story is just "things happens and that's all".
If was the first scene with Heloise. Has almost 20 days in-game to discover and a lot to happens. And the only thing he knows about the people who will move in with him, are the parts he lived with them, more than 10 years ago. What they have become and what they have gone through, he finds out now by living with them. And yes, there is still much that I do the MC to give clues that he know, but nothing more is said about, because it will be spread gradually. There are still things from the past that he has "erased".
\o/

Reactions: UncleVT

Forefinger

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
@Forefinger Any idea when the WT will be updated for the new version? Liking the direction of the game, and kudo's to you for all the path's people can take. Options are a good thing for a wide appeal.
Since you asked, here it is. :firstimekiss:
Thanks. The person can choose what he wants and if curious... No one is looking. :evilsmile:

@thomasxlong here o/

Forefinger

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Hello
Womebody could help me? Mi pc not play the animations of this game. Coyld be the possible problem? Thank you
Don't show or show but... Not so good?
You can send me a message with more details and let's solve this. o/ Mi pc makes me think of Spanish. If it is your native language, you can send me a message in Spanish too.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Nice, and a ton of content. Be happy too, when it is time to chose, choose wisely Grasshoppah. I played the regular-male path and it was very well done.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Don't show or show but... Not so good?
You can send me a message with more details and let's solve this. o/ Mi pc makes me think of Spanish. If it is your native language, you can send me a message in Spanish too.
In some I can see the fix pictures but during the time than it would be an animation the screen stay in the previous fix picture. Sorry per my english.
Later I have tried with other renpy game and only can see the messege, not the images. It is a new pc and I do not know if it is neccesary any other software
Thank you

• Love
Reactions: Aishansey
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes