Reiga711

Jul 30, 2018
I don't know of a walkthrough, but I know quite a lot about the game now if you want to know anything.. but I may only know as much as you because I can't get the last few scenes either. After rescuing Anzelotte from the dream world thing, I've gone back into it to see if there's anything more and holy shit is there... The first time it ended at 300 progress. This time I am all the way up to 2500 progress (about) and it just keeps going, on and on. I don't even know if it ever ends. It just keeps repeating stronger versions of the same enemies and bosses.
yeah, all I got were just the stronger bosses and enemies... so I don't know if there's anything else in that dungeon

Aug 7, 2018
play drain dungeon 2 and complete until save succubus from dream, but still missing scenes.... any walkthrought or complete save? and no desire dungeon 2 thread here?

Last edited:

Reiga711

Jul 30, 2018
play desire dungeon 2 and complete until save succubus from dream, but still missing scenes.... any walkthrought or complete save? and no desire dungeon 2 thread here?
play until thousand something floors, then you'll get it... I deleted the game already, so I suggest searching on google

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Pray to the glory of the great RNG gods or you will perish.

Treasure chests, item drops, magic lights, prana achievements, level stealing traps, and so much more. This game is not based on skill. Its a very elaborate slot machine. The art is nice and resetting level system is cool, but there is way too much RNG for me to ever praise this game.

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Pray to the glory of the great RNG gods or you will perish.

Treasure chests, item drops, magic lights, prana achievements, level stealing traps, and so much more. This game is not based on skill. Its a very elaborate slot machine. The art is nice and resetting level system is cool, but there is way too much RNG for me to ever praise this game.
I don't know what you even mean by this. RNG plays a very small factor in your overall success in this game. It's about risk vs reward and knowing when to bow out and consolidate your gains instead of plowing forward into inevitable and predictable no win scenarios. If you're about to die and forge ahead anyway hoping you'll run into a treasure chest instead of an enemy, then you truly are throwing your fate into the hands of RNG. But if you realize the risk is too great and decide to exit the dungeon with your loot, prana, and items intact you are able to strengthen your character considerably for the next trek inward.

Aside from that, there are plenty of ways to use your available resources strategically to push forward into greater rewards without having to be stopped in your tracks by an unfavorable encounter or two. This game is almost entirely based on skill and RNG plays almost no part in whether you succeed or not.

You might be going into this from the wrong perspective, not realizing that with each foray into the dungeon you are supposed to be building your characters strength, not trying to reach the end before you are prepared.

Reactions: Eminba

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
I don't know what you even mean by this. RNG plays a very small factor in your overall success in this game. It's about risk vs reward and knowing when to bow out and consolidate your gains instead of plowing forward into inevitable and predictable no win scenarios. If you're about to die and forge ahead anyway hoping you'll run into a treasure chest instead of an enemy, then you truly are throwing your fate into the hands of RNG. But if you realize the risk is too great and decide to exit the dungeon with your loot, prana, and items intact you are able to strengthen your character considerably for the next trek inward.

Aside from that, there are plenty of ways to use your available resources strategically to push forward into greater rewards without having to be stopped in your tracks by an unfavorable encounter or two. This game is almost entirely based on skill and RNG plays almost no part in whether you succeed or not.

You might be going into this from the wrong perspective, not realizing that with each foray into the dungeon you are supposed to be building your characters strength, not trying to reach the end before you are prepared.
RNG is a huge factor and I gave a tons of examples why. Want another? Elemental weaknesses. Pray you find a spell or weapon that exploits enemy weaknesses or you'll be stuck at a boss for multiple run throughs.

See, I do something called "provide examples". All you do is stan for a game blindly :p

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
RNG is a huge factor and I gave a tons of examples why. Want another? Elemental weaknesses. Pray you find a spell or weapon that exploits enemy weaknesses or you'll be stuck at a boss for multiple run throughs.

See, I do something called "provide examples". All you do is stan for a game blindly :p
Your example is simply not true though. If you are able to get up to a boss in one run, you should easily be strong enough to beat them in the next run or at the very least be able to prepare for them by taking a short pre-emptive run in order to get the prana and resources you need to overcome that boss. There is also the option of using saves strategically before a critical unknown encounter so as to preserve your gains.

I'm not trying to put you down, but you aren't really getting the mechanics of the game if you are this heavily affected by random elements. Strategy definitely overcomes temporary setbacks and unknowns and is the most important factor in succeeding by far. I'm not just saying this flippantly, I am saying this from experience of having beaten this game and its sequel. If you carefully think out where to place your prana and how to equip your character, you should overcome any random factors.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Rastafoo

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Your example is simply not true though. If you are able to get up to a boss in one run, you should easily be strong enough to beat them in the next run or at the very least be able to prepare for them by taking a short pre-emptive run in order to get the prana and resources you need to overcome that boss. There is also the option of using saves strategically before a critical unknown encounter so as to preserve your gains.
Yeah you're blatantly lying. But I'll let people play the game and see for themselves :p

Barro27

Nov 29, 2019
Yeah you're blatantly lying. But I'll let people play the game and see for themselves :p
Currently seeing for myself. Not sure when the game ends and it's grindy as hell.

But calling this too random for you to play around lets me think that you must not be good at poker either, it's all about folding at the right moment and pushing forward when you can in both cases, and in both cases it means that while the events you face are random, what measures your skill is your ability to deal with them accordingly. More knowledge than instinct or luck really.

Reactions: grgrgr5
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes