lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Since I am not patient, I have decided to do it myself, here, via cheat engine hacked prana and increased all stats by 100 and fortune stamina increased to maximum(although the game recognized the cheat and put the prana in the negatives so you can`t increase stats anymore...
You edited current prana not max and the value is based off of prana spent. The method I posted only takes a few minutes to a ton of prana.

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
Unfortunately, that game has been banned by the moderators, likely some creature in-game that is portrayed in an underage shape or form.
You know what's funny? I came on this thread just so I could ask if the reason why nobody had made a request for Drain Dungeon 2 was due to loli content, so I guess I know now. It should be easy enough to find it somewhere else though.

Anyway, thanks for letting us know it was banned.

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
rip drain dungeon 2 then i guess
The game is available on Anime Sharing, but it doesn't have a crack at the moment. So, you can download the game if you google that website and search for the game but you can't open it yet. However, since the game is available I figure a crack for it is only a matter of time.

EDIT: Okay, listen up everybody. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to share website links for loli games or any games for that matter on here, since that might be a violation of the forum rules. So, instead I'll just go ahead and describe what you have to do to get the game. First, you have to Google the words 'anime sharing' and click on the link that says Otome Game Requests - Anime-Sharing. Next, on the website that link brings you to look up 'drain dungeon 2' in the search bar and click the little search symbol in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. After that, click the first link you'll see in the list - should be called Drain Dungeon 2 (English) (Crack) and underneath it should say Started by Shine. Now, ignore all the download links on this page because the cracked game isn't here - it's on his blog. He doesn't hide that fact either, he mentions it. So, click the link that says hentai-sharing with a net extension. Once you're on his blog, ignore the search bar in the far upper right-hand corner and instead use the one below it that's beneath his blogs graphics header, and put in 'drain dungeon 2'. Now, click the blue link that says Drain Dungeon 2 (English) (Crack). Next, enter the captcha so you can access the download links. Now you can finally download the game from one of the download links under the 'Cracked' section. Do not download from under the 'Original' section. The download hosts available are Katfile, Rapidgator, Mexashare, Uploaded and Salefiles. Have fun and I hope I didn't break any rules by explaining all of this.

jayzon

Apr 22, 2018
The game is available on Anime Sharing, but it doesn't have a crack at the moment. So, you can download the game if you google that website and search for the game but you can't open it yet. However, since the game is available I figure a crack for it is only a matter of time.

EDIT: Okay, listen up everybody. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to share website links for loli games or any games for that matter on here, since that might be a violation of the forum rules. So, instead I'll just go ahead and describe what you have to do to get the game. First, you have to Google the words 'anime sharing' and click on the link that says Otome Game Requests - Anime-Sharing. Next, on the website that link brings you to look up 'drain dungeon 2' in the search bar and click the little search symbol in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. After that, click the first link you'll see in the list - should be called Drain Dungeon 2 (English) (Crack) and underneath it should say Started by Shine. Now, ignore all the download links on this page because the cracked game isn't here - it's on his blog. He doesn't hide that fact either, he mentions it. So, click the link that says hentai-sharing with a net extension. Once you're on his blog, ignore the search bar in the far upper right-hand corner and instead use the one below it that's beneath his blogs graphics header, and put in 'drain dungeon 2'. Now, click the blue link that says Drain Dungeon 2 (English) (Crack). Next, enter the captcha so you can access the download links. Now you can finally download the game from one of the download links under the 'Cracked' section. Do not download from under the 'Original' section. The download hosts available are Katfile, Rapidgator, Mexashare, Uploaded and Salefiles. Have fun and I hope I didn't break any rules by explaining all of this.
thanks man

croPath

May 10, 2017
Unfortunately, that game has been banned by the moderators, likely some creature in-game that is portrayed in an underage shape or form.
yeah banned from "loli" , more like banned because someone just didn't like it because they got plenty of them clearly with underaged and loli characters on here not to mention that all shota games get a pass xD

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
I don't really like loli, but I hate censorship of anykind. This is BS! I can't believe a pirate site would ban a game because of some loli content. Are the SJWs and busybodies invading this space now? There isn't a single proof that this sort of thing causes any real problem in real life, and every excuse to ban it have only to do with feelings and opinions, not actual data. In fact there are data against this BS, like the case of Japan, which is the place these things come from but isn't a paradise for pedofiles.

jeveasy

Jun 21, 2017
yeah banned from "loli" , more like banned because someone just didn't like it because they got plenty of them clearly with underaged and loli characters on here not to mention that all shota games get a pass xD
Yeah, I've also noticed that Shota stuff seems to get more favor than loli stuff, but I very well can be wrong. Reminds me of a joke I heard that Mods must be gay because they only throw a fit at female bodies.

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
I finally found Drain Dungeon 2, if anyone still wants it, its here...
Awesome thanks. I have a question though.. can you save outside of the dungeon in between trips? I can't seem to figure out how to.

EDIT: Ah, nvm. You can just open the menu with x at base just like in the dungeon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reiga711

Reiga711

Jul 30, 2018
Anyone know a full save for Drain Dungeon 2? Or a walkthrough? I can't seem to get the last few scenes after saving the first succubus

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Anyone know a full save for Drain Dungeon 2? Or a walkthrough? I can't seem to get the last few scenes after saving the first succubus
I don't know of a walkthrough, but I know quite a lot about the game now if you want to know anything.. but I may only know as much as you because I can't get the last few scenes either. After rescuing Anzelotte from the dream world thing, I've gone back into it to see if there's anything more and holy shit is there... The first time it ended at 300 progress. This time I am all the way up to 2500 progress (about) and it just keeps going, on and on. I don't even know if it ever ends. It just keeps repeating stronger versions of the same enemies and bosses.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes