Wolf RPG - Completed - Drain Dungeon [Flamme Soft]

1. 3.00 star(s)

palolz21

Really good design, but awful execution. The cgs are really good and the gameplay in theory is good, but how it actually works isnt. the xp system and the item system is terrible. Other than that good game.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

Pray to the glory of the great RNG gods or you will perish.

Treasure chests, item drops, magic lights, prana achievements, level stealing traps, and so much more. This game is not based on skill. Its a very elaborate slot machine. The art is nice and resetting level system is cool, but there is way too much RNG for me to ever praise this game.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

nicknicola

Has the same vibe of Desire Dungeon but it falls flat on many aspects:
    On the sex, there is like 12 scenes and thats it, and they are super short. The enemies are just sprites of normal monsters and only the bosses are women and have sex scene. And story, just there is no more than 5 lines of text.

On the gameplay, the Prana system is a new and interesting concept beyond the xp, but the the combat is boring and soon is just endless fighting against the same enemies, artificially extending the duration of the title.

If you want a better version of a eroge dungeon crawler just play Desire Dungeon. Thank me later.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

grgrgr5

Just finished beating this.. Ya know, this was a really cool game. I don't even care much about the sexual content (though it helps as a motivator), I just like this type of game. The leveling and equipment systems felt unique and satisfying, as well as the Prana system. There was a real strategy to getting it right. How you spend your money, when to use potions, prioritizing points, choosing the right equipment. Deep strategy for such an unpresuming little sex game.