Unity Onhold Dr. Deviant [Release 21] [Dr. Deviant]

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

BOLNICHKA39

Jul 27, 2021
Any of these features would 99% guarantee getting Doc removed from Patreon, so highly unlikely that such things will happen.
Just thoughts out loud: perhaps such a limitation can be circumvented by releasing an extension / DLC in the public domain that adds all these things of a real maniac, but there will be a version on Patreon without all this, and therefore it will not be possible to delete. So it would turn out that the same developer would make a game about everything that I wrote, without falling under the patreon restrictions, because. formally, the mod is not from the original developer, and therefore it is impossible to remove the main game from patreon

mortel

Dec 7, 2017
Any of these features would 99% guarantee getting Doc removed from Patreon, so highly unlikely that such things will happen.
The devs don't have a patreon, they're on subscribestar and have very few limitations content wise. If its not in the game it's by choice or haven't had time yet. They do respond to their subscribers tho so any questions or requests should be asked on subscribestar. I'm no longer subscribed and can't ask myself and I don't think the devs are aware that their game is being shared here....

fapman97

Apr 29, 2020
Guys please respond it says it supports valve index but my controllers when i try to use some of the toy for example the one that opens the pussy and says use thumbstick to open the character walks whilst opening it , there is no setting to turn that off

Vicrad

Jun 22, 2021
What are the changes in the new version?
Release notes October 21, 2022:

We have found a trashy street girl for you with the name Tracy. Please welcome her and treat her in a nice deviant way.
The girls can now sit down on a chair. When the girl is standing in front of a chair, just give her a push back to make her sit.

You are welcome!)

Jun 19, 2018
Holy shit, I forgot how terribly nausea-inducing this game was. Gave it a try but couldn't stay in it for more than 5 minutes, still feeling motion-sickness one hour later...

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 10 Votes